Author Topic: can everyone, who reads this site . . . post more?  (Read 7649 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: can everyone, who reads this site . . . post more?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2018, 12:52:07 pm »
Are we talking movies in here now? Go VOD Apostasy. Heartbreaking. Wonderful film by a first time filmmaker.
LVMH

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2018, 12:52:55 pm »
I’ll poke my head into say go see “Sorry To Bother You” while it’s bit slow in the middle it’s still an amazing first time effort for a film.  And I need to do some serious catching up on The Coup as the soundtrack is also really fun.

Sorry To Bother You is fantastic. Caught Mission: Impossible last night. Had a hell of a time.
wait a minute...the one night you didn't have a roadtrip/concert you went to see a movie
slow down man
slack

Yada

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2018, 01:05:15 pm »
I apologize for my lack of posting lately,  I've received multiple messages asking for me to come back on a more regular basis.  We shall see.

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2018, 01:20:04 pm »
I’ll poke my head into say go see “Sorry To Bother You” while it’s bit slow in the middle it’s still an amazing first time effort for a film.  And I need to do some serious catching up on The Coup as the soundtrack is also really fun.

Sorry To Bother You is fantastic. Caught Mission: Impossible last night. Had a hell of a time.
wait a minute...the one night you didn't have a roadtrip/concert you went to see a movie
slow down man

Like I said, I doubt I'll survive the week. Odds look especially good I won't given I will be driving through a tsunami to and from Baltimore this evening for some Pumpkin Smashing.

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2018, 01:31:35 pm »
this . . . is, going places.

cheers, mates, on a great weekend.

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2018, 01:42:33 pm »
I apologize for my lack of posting lately,  I've received multiple messages asking for me to come back on a more regular basis.  We shall see.
Glad you've been getting my messages. A simple one-sentence reply will let us know you're alright, in the future.
LVMH

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2018, 04:19:46 pm »
well this worked for like a day....summer doldrums
jez with all the shows in the past few weeks, you'd think we'd get some more post show banter
slack

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2018, 10:36:07 pm »
I didn't go to Radiohead in Pihilly tonight, or to Amanda Shires tonight. Flasher looks likely to be a rainout tomorrow. Should there be a "shows I didn't go to" thread? 

On the other hand, I am eating three CreamsiclesTM per night.

hutch

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2018, 10:55:59 pm »
Boca Juniors 6 Alvarado 0

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2018, 09:34:01 am »
Flasher looks likely to be a rainout tomorrow. Should there be a "shows I didn't go to" thread? 
I know...kinda bummed about this weather pattern
I think there was a thread like that
slack

Yada

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2018, 10:45:08 am »
Flasher looks likely to be a rainout tomorrow. Should there be a "shows I didn't go to" thread? 
I know...kinda bummed about this weather pattern
I think there was a thread like that

Chuck Brown Band was moved in side last night at the Strathmore which totally killed the night... especially for my two kids who made it through approximately 1 song indoors. OH WELLZ.

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2018, 01:54:30 pm »
I watched Hedwig, for the first time.  it sort of resonates, as a gay pink Floyd the wall, to me.  I, was altered from the experience.

hutch

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2018, 02:11:08 pm »
I saw this performance in 2003 and was late to the party....

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2018, 03:27:44 pm »
I watched Hedwig, for the first time.  it sort of resonates, as a gay pink Floyd the wall, to me.  I, was altered from the experience.
love hedwig and I'm straight...one of my favorite musicals/movies of all time

I actually knew his makeup artist Mike Potter (before Hedwig)
https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Hedwig-Angry-Inch-Makeup-Secrets-Video-35896059

Worked washing dishes at the University mess hall with him and the guitarist for Zen Guerilla
slack

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2018, 04:02:25 pm »
Sometimes, in my head, I sing a parody of that More Human Than Human by Rob Zombie called More Julian Than Julian as a sort of theme song for myself.
LVMH