Author Topic: i'm coming for you  (Read 24933 times)

Re: i'm coming for you
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2003, 10:30:00 am »
A new friend for flawdy?

flawd101

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2003, 09:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by Dupek Chopra:
  A new friend for flawdy?
yay!!!!!! i'd make fun of him till he got all akward!!!!!!!!!but that whould take a while cuz he wouldnt know half the stuff id say!!!!

but disney is in florida.......hahahaha, the ride will be walking on the sidewalk.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2019, 08:56:45 pm »
i got my lerners permit today!!!!!!! so i will be learnig to drive!!!!!! SWEET DREAMS

i raped that test. it was easier then pissing off markie and being ignored by u peoples. all the time spent waiting on line outside alone before a show at 930 paid off in the wonderful wait at the DMV.  i was observing this hot chick for a couple hours. she was "hit the couch hot" o my god u should have seen her....so i enjoyed the dmv and going to best buy afterwards.....

This didn't age well. But who's Samantha?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2019, 02:12:10 pm »
But who's Samantha?

she was a regular here for about 10 years.  got to meet her once, at the club after a show, delightful person.
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2019, 02:22:02 pm »
But who's Samantha?

she was a regular here for about 10 years.  got to meet her once, at the club after a show, delightful person.

And by "delightful person" he means "having big boobs." Little known fact, Samantha's last post on this board involved a come on from Hutch.

Quote from: hutch on September 11, 2012, 08:04:35 am

damn, Samantha must be a looker!... I'm starting to regret not meeting her myself...

:D

I have big boobs.  I'm not bragging, it's just a fact.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2019, 02:24:28 pm »
Little known fact, Samantha's last post on this board involved a come on from Hutch.
LVMH

nkotb

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2019, 02:25:33 pm »
WOMEN ARE THE FUTURE

Little known fact, Samantha's last post on this board involved a come on from Hutch.