Author Topic: DC Traffic Cam  (Read 16949 times)

Random Citizen

DC Traffic Cam
« on: February 23, 2004, 12:04:00 pm »

Re: DC Traffic Cam
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 12:16:00 pm »
I'm waving now, can you see me?

mankie

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 12:17:00 pm »
that's lame'o....Montgomery county has a whole friggin cable channel dedicated to it's camera's, and that's why Comcast can charge $50 a month for this enthralling phenomenom.

Random Citizen

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 12:22:00 pm »
I'm an insomniac and channels like that rock. And a healthy dose of informercials, of course.  ;)

Originally posted by mankie:
  that's lame'o....Montgomery county has a whole friggin cable channel dedicated to it's camera's, and that's why Comcast can charge $50 a month for this enthralling phenomenom.

mankie

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2004, 12:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by Random Citizen:
  I'm an insomniac and channels like that rock. And a healthy dose of informercials, of course.   ;)  

[/b]
Did you see the Rte 355 and Veirs Mill Road one the other day when that red car went through right after the white van??

It was awsome!

Random Citizen

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2004, 12:42:00 pm »
Nah, I don't really care too much for that part of the county.  ;)

Did you see the Rte 355 and Veirs Mill Road one the other day when that red car went through right after the white van??

It was awsome!

thirsty moore

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2004, 01:30:00 am »
Man, you all missed out on the serene beauty that was late nights on Montgomery County cable.  There was one channel that showed footage from Space.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2004, 12:04:00 pm »
Originally posted by thirsty moore:
  Man, you all missed out on the serene beauty that was late nights on Montgomery County cable.  There was one channel that showed footage from Space.
there was a channel like that back where i went to college.  another one was the best. . .the station would go off the air at like 2 in the morning, and would leave doppler radar on all night.  that was most excellent for determining when an ice storm would come through the area so that we could stay up playing fifa 96.
OU812

ggw

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2004, 01:01:00 pm »
Way back in the day when HFS was still decent, they had a great 2-3 hour reggae show on Sunday nights.  I couldn't get the station on the stereo at my house in Fairfax, but they simulcast HFS on the program listings channel on Media General cable.  So every Sunday night I would have the program listings on for 2-3 hours straight.  Thank goodness for the nugs.

thirsty moore

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2004, 01:05:00 pm »
Yep, I remember that.  Neci hosted it.

mankie

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2004, 01:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by thirsty moore:
  Yep, I remember that.  Neci hosted it.
Who remebers Zoltar, the brother from another planet?

G.Love

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2004, 01:12:00 pm »
and Dr. Dread hosted before Neci, but that was way back...

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2004, 01:15:00 pm »
Does anyone remember Cafe Say What?

thirsty moore

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2004, 01:18:00 pm »
Joe's Record Paradise had a benefit for Damien back when they were in Plaza Del Mercado.  I miss going to Pizza Stop and then hitting Joe's.

Metal Meltdown

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2004, 02:16:00 pm »
Great Idea, I can watch all the soccer moms SUV's burst into flames and fly off the road over hot cocoa and popcorn.