Author Topic: PISSED OFF  (Read 35432 times)

str8upbitch

Re: PISSED OFF
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2002, 09:13:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mosdef:<BR><B>I was kicked out of the 930 club once.  If you do dumb shit, then thats probably going to happen.  In your case I think that is was the way you were dancing, you should never twirl, stupid little girl.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How would you know what it was that got this person kicked out? Don't jump to conclusions....obviously if this person was kicked out for underage drinking she was caught actually drinking...they can't kick you out for "twirling" there's no laws against that. I would watch who you call stupid because quite frankly what you said what just down right idiotic<BR>

Guiny

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2002, 09:28:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dlcjr1775:<BR><B> If I was the doorman (or doormen) that kicked you out, and I saw you in line the NEXT NIGHT, you would not get in, period. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Your trying to tell me that if someone gets kicked out Friday Night at the 9:30 Club and presented a ticket to the Saturday Night Show that you would not allow them to come in, that is moronic, its also a lawsuit waiting to happen. How can you not let someone in with a ticket when they have done nothing wrong THAT night? You'd be kissing your seven dollar an hour job good bye thats for sure.

spacebird

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2002, 09:39:00 pm »
This is ridiculous, I was just voicing an opinion on how I felt that i was treated poorly.  I supose that people are rude when they lack intelligence.  Don't put words in my mouth, and don't make me out to be some dumb kid.  Oh yeah, and that twirling bullshit? Have you nothing intelligent to say about anything?  Come on now.

Mosdef

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2002, 09:57:00 pm »
What I was saying was pretty stupid.  But then again so is your fucking complaint.  Think about the people that these bouncers encounter on a daily basis.   You're just one little stupid bitch, in a big bunch of people that break the "rules".  I don't think that they used enough force.  I would have hobbled your left leg so it would make it easier for you to twirl....

Guiny

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2002, 10:29:00 pm »
I'm suprsied you didnt say you would cut off her right hand for stealing a beer.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2002, 11:08:00 pm »
i'm tired of these "i did something illegal/stupid at the club and was mistreated" threads.  <P>be glad it was the 9:30 staph that mistreated you and not one of DC finest hauling you in for breaking the law.<P>if you don't like the fact that you can't drink legally until your 21, do something to change the law.<P>with that said this thread is closed
T.Rex