Author Topic: Concertherapy  (Read 5264 times)

poorlulu

Re: Concertherapy
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2003, 03:42:00 am »
Originally posted by mankie:
 ]Please, why don't you come to the Royal Mile for a pint of Tetley's....unfortunatley myself and Chris won't be there though....that cheap bastard of an owner didn't even get Chris a pint when his son was born, and Chris has been going there a couple of times a week for the last 15 years. And on top of the that, the fish & chips have turned shite.
you reallly are a miserable basterd mankie..................

where else can we go that you don't have a problem with buying me a beer? 93o club? oh wait.,

mankie

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2003, 09:06:00 am »
Originally posted by poorlulu:

]Please, why don't you come to the Royal Mile for a pint of Tetley's....unfortunatley myself and Chris won't be there though....that cheap bastard of an owner didn't even get Chris a pint when his son was born, and Chris has been going there a couple of times a week for the last 15 years. And on top of the that, the fish & chips have turned shite.
you reallly are a miserable basterd mankie..................

where else can we go that you don't have a problem with buying me a beer? 93o club? oh wait., [/b]
Sorry lulu, that wasn't directed at you and markie...just pointing out that we don't really go there anymore because of the owner. It's Chris who's pissed at him more than me, I wasn't a "regular" so didn't even expect anything when Rory was born so I'm only really backing up Chris, (not to mention I'd look like the loser I am sitting at the bar on my own). I agree it's a disgrace he couldn't even get him a pint on the house after all the money he's spent there over the years. I'm more pissed off that the fish and chips have gone down hill.....I'd like to meet you both for a beer sometime, especially seeing as I think it's Markies round! How about we try out that new Irish place in Bethesda sometime? Can't this weekend because the missus is away so I have Rory to myself all weekend.

mankie

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2003, 09:09:00 am »
Originally posted by Samantha:
  I can't go all the way to baltimore.  even if I'm not alone, which I am tonight   :(    AGAIN.
HEY! You turned me down, and my wife is away this weekend..

Your loss, stay home alone like McAuly! (Or whatever the little freak's name is)

Jaguär

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2003, 11:17:00 am »

I can't go all the way to baltimore.  even if I'm not alone, which I am tonight    :(     AGAIN.

Your loss, stay home alone like McAuly! (Or whatever the little freak's name is) [/b]
Double loss for Samantha. If she would have come up to Baltimore, she could have had Markie all to herself as his wife seems to have run off with the guitar player.   :p

Samantha

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2003, 02:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguär:

I can't go all the way to baltimore.  even if I'm not alone, which I am tonight     :(      AGAIN.

Your loss, stay home alone like McAuly! (Or whatever the little freak's name is) [/b]
Double loss for Samantha. If she would have come up to Baltimore, she could have had Markie all to herself as his wife seems to have run off with the guitar player.    :p  [/b]
oh darn.  I'm heartbroken!

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2003, 03:39:00 pm »
When is   Tatu coming to town?
_\|/_

Jaguär

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2003, 04:58:00 pm »
A night that I stay home.

• my blog
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2003, 05:14:00 pm »
To curl up on your couch and watch  Tatu videos ?
_\|/_

Jaguär

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2003, 05:37:00 pm »
Originally posted by Doctor Doom:

To curl up on your couch and watch  Tatu videos ? [/b]
Well, if you put it that way, it would probably be something like Black Rebel Motorcycle Club videos.   :D

• my blog
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2003, 07:52:00 pm »
funny you should mention that, I just picked up a DVD sampler with both Tatu and BRMC  :D
_\|/_