Author Topic: JET: Past 930 Appearances  (Read 4518 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: JET: Past 930 Appearances
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 09:24:00 am »
Jet sucks.
 The Beatles do not.
 Everybody rips off everybody else.
 Get over it.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2006, 11:54:00 am »
Jet done run out of fuel... It's only a matter of time before they are playing Jaxx's if they even bother touring the US at all.  A once platinum selling act in 2004, which didn't sellout the club until right before the show, means a whole lot of people liked that iPod commercial bought the album and never came back.  Their success is based on a 30 second snippet of one song.

I knew they were toast when the show's presale went off without the slightest mention here...
T.Rex

sonickteam2

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2006, 12:00:00 pm »
Originally posted by jeffml:
  1.  nobody asked for someone's opinion on the band being discussed  
no one asked for your opinions on the band either but you gave it.

in fact, no one asked for HIS. but he started the thread, didnt he.

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2006, 12:10:00 pm »
Actually he didn't start the thread...rich_WDC did.  That 1st post was commenting on the show and asking a question.  Never asked to discuss whether someone liked the band or hated the band.

But I give up, if you can't fight them, join them.  Look forward to my opinions on every band that I think sucks.

sonickteam2

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2006, 12:14:00 pm »
  Actually he didn't start the thread...rich_WDC did.  That 1st post was commenting on the show and asking a question.  Never asked to discuss whether someone liked the band or hated the band.

But I give up, if you can't fight them, join them.  Look forward to my opinions on every band that I think sucks.
when i said, he, i meant rich_WDC.  

and he did offer his opinions about the band's show. and unless you were born yesterday, voicing your opinions on anything in a discussion forum, leaves it open for others to voice theirs in return.

should we all hold hands and sing "are you gonna be my girl" now?

chokeychicken

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2006, 12:16:00 pm »

can't wait.

nkotb

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2006, 12:20:00 pm »
And I'm sure we'll notice the dramatic difference in standard, everyday 9:30 Forum practices...  :roll:  

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2006, 12:21:00 pm »
actually I won't (maybe once)!