Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 209844 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #600 on: November 08, 2023, 01:31:14 pm »

OMFG walky predicted climate change, COVID and AI.

And now this! :o

i used to think that people believed in the facts that one day, maybe soon, we would all be destroyed by volcano, an earthquake or four,  maybe even the oceans and the glaciers and cthulhu arises to avenge the old ones.  but then i would attempt to trump that idealism by saying, "no . . . it will be the viruses mutating by either manmade hand or other design not imaginable that will defeat us on this planet."  we can't even stop the diseases that have been battled for how many years now.  and will the inventor of such cures for that which plague us, just give it away free for the sake of humanity, or bargain the shit out of it for the highest dollar.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/57087.html

now i suspect that it will be one these dumbshits who are obviously on missions of "one upping the other."  I have always hated the notion of hackers.  i even hated the movie.  they make me nervous for what they could "accidently" or on purpose do that could start war stand offs, cut electricity, and gods know what else to seriously fuck up and create forced states of anarchy.  i wish that all of our defenses and attacks capabilities could somehow not be controlled by computers.  that would show them.  "hack this hamster and wheel operation, you fuckhead!"

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #601 on: November 08, 2023, 02:50:28 pm »

OMFG walky predicted climate change, COVID and AI.

And now this! :o

i used to think that people believed in the facts that one day, maybe soon, we would all be destroyed by volcano, an earthquake or four,  maybe even the oceans and the glaciers and cthulhu arises to avenge the old ones.  but then i would attempt to trump that idealism by saying, "no . . . it will be the viruses mutating by either manmade hand or other design not imaginable that will defeat us on this planet."  we can't even stop the diseases that have been battled for how many years now.  and will the inventor of such cures for that which plague us, just give it away free for the sake of humanity, or bargain the shit out of it for the highest dollar.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/57087.html

now i suspect that it will be one these dumbshits who are obviously on missions of "one upping the other."  I have always hated the notion of hackers.  i even hated the movie.  they make me nervous for what they could "accidently" or on purpose do that could start war stand offs, cut electricity, and gods know what else to seriously fuck up and create forced states of anarchy.  i wish that all of our defenses and attacks capabilities could somehow not be controlled by computers.  that would show them.  "hack this hamster and wheel operation, you fuckhead!"

he even wrote, in 2011, "trump that idealism" - he predicted DJT!  walkstradamus!!!
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #602 on: November 20, 2023, 09:47:22 pm »
😐 🎶

Blow, me, Joey

« Reply #603 on: January 29, 2024, 11:29:47 am »
After the last two, major updates for the Android phone . . . all camera guard apps mysteriously stopped working.  Most comments on play store from November to current questioning why, have been deleted.

Stop playing with your phone, on the toilet; they see you and your penis now.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #604 on: January 29, 2024, 11:45:44 am »
Stop playing with your phone, on the toilet; they see you and your penis now.
So that's why I keep getting advertising for Monster condoms for my Magnum dong!
LVMH

Blow, me, Joey

« Reply #605 on: January 29, 2024, 11:52:36 am »
Thank you, for confirming, that the Android is still the phone, for us big dick, mofos.

Blow, me, Joey

« Reply #606 on: February 05, 2024, 11:34:49 am »
Everything we do, everything we have done, everything we can't do, everything we are trying to do . . . is controlled by outside forces.

They. Them. Those. Always. Forever, until the end.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #607 on: February 05, 2024, 11:38:52 am »
Huffing the mimeograph ink again I see
T.Rex

Yada

« Reply #608 on: February 05, 2024, 12:43:51 pm »
Thank you, for confirming, that the Android is still the phone, for us big dick, mofos.

can confirm

Space Freely

« Reply #609 on: February 05, 2024, 01:45:24 pm »

can confirm

I thought I was the only Android person in my family because my wife buys the expensive phones for her and my daughter, leaving me with the cheap one.

But I guess the big dick theory works too.

Yada

« Reply #610 on: February 05, 2024, 02:02:40 pm »

can confirm

I thought I was the only Android person in my family because my wife buys the expensive phones for her and my daughter, leaving me with the cheap one.

I'm not sure I'd call the price tag on Androids cheap unless you're getting a POS, but at any rate, I'll never be converted to IOS.

Blow, me, Joey

« Reply #611 on: February 05, 2024, 02:05:58 pm »

can confirm

The Earth, done shooketh.

Blow, me, Joey

« Reply #612 on: February 05, 2024, 02:06:08 pm »
Once you pull back the curtains of this reality, you can finally see the Oz of it all.