Author Topic: #49 & #50  (Read 21951 times)

chaz

  • Member
  • Posts: 5093
  • este lugar es una mierda
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2004, 04:00:00 pm »
Oh my god I love this thread.  Now touch 'em up and protect yourselves at all times.  I wanna see a clean fight!

sacriforce

  • Guest
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2004, 04:03:00 pm »
Fun? maybe. Effective? please. I've laughed through worse.
 
 SPHINCTERFORCE is your party. And it's going strong at the moment. Sure go ahead, make a t-shirt. Celebrate.
 
 And yeah thanks for keeping me at the top of the list.
 
 
Quote
Originally posted by ggw?:
  It's much more fun to mock you.
 
 As an added bonus to SPHINCTERFORCE, it keeps your "spam" at the top of the list.  So you should be thanking us, perhaps even sending us free t-shirts with the cute little mutant hand logo on the back.

Guiny

  • Guest
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2004, 04:05:00 pm »
Somehow I don't think Sacriforce would have a very hard time kicking these people's ass's if it came down to that.
 
 And there's no such thing as a clean fight, if you do, you'll lose.

Bombay Chutney

  • Member
  • Posts: 3893
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2004, 04:06:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by sacriforce:
  If you really want to know what the fuck this shit is for real for real, come the fuck down to Lucky Bar this sunday or Saint Ex the following day on Monday.
Wow - who could turn down an invitation like that?
 
 Maybe if you explained exactly what it is you're promoting, you'd have better luck here.  All we know is you slapped up an ad, you're primarily metalz & fonx, and you like to say "fuck" a lot.
 
 It sounds more like you're challenging us to a fight rather than inviting us to a party.

sacriforce

  • Guest
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2004, 04:08:00 pm »
could we please stop talking about fighting? let's instead talk about the styles I play and which ones you'd dig on. I figure people on this board are passionate about music, as am I. All types. And that's what I represent. Let's talk about that shit. Fuck the fisticuffs.

mankie

  • Guest
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2004, 04:09:00 pm »
Geeze...Bags is right, the mank of old IS back. Look at what I started by asking a simple question!
 
 Yeah for mank!
 
 
 By the way Mr. Sacriforce.....you should really look into getting a new poster designer, that one is bobbins.

mankie

  • Guest
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2004, 04:11:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by Bollocks:
 
Do not adjust your set, we are experiencing technical difficulties. Normal programming will resume as soon as possible  :D
 
 (mankie fucked up)

sacriforce

  • Guest
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2004, 04:11:00 pm »
Hey I thought we were all having fun, using foul language and such. I guess I went a little overboard with my first reply; I was just trying to match tone for tone. Christ, no one's trying to fight here. But after I wrote it I can see why it could have gotten twisted.
 Is there anything unclear about my posting? Regarding the styles of music? Where to hear it and when?Let's talk.
 
 
Quote
Originally posted by Skeeter:
   
Quote
Originally posted by sacriforce:
  If you really want to know what the fuck this shit is for real for real, come the fuck down to Lucky Bar this sunday or Saint Ex the following day on Monday.
Wow - who could turn down an invitation like that?
 
 Maybe if you explained exactly what it is you're promoting, you'd have better luck here.  All we know is you slapped up an ad, you're primarily metalz & fonx, and you like to say "fuck" a lot.
 
 It sounds more like you're challenging us to a fight rather than inviting us to a party. [/b]

ggw

  • Member
  • Posts: 14054
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2004, 04:14:00 pm »
nice...
 
  <img src="http://kingpinphoto.kingpindc.com/p/Portraits/Sexy%20Fitsum%20of%20Sacriforce.jpg" alt=" - " />

mankie

  • Guest
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2004, 04:15:00 pm »
Check out posts by DJ Medusa....she lets us know what's happening and such at her do's.
 
 I think that's all we were asking...the poster is cool and all, but it really doesn't tell us anything. I thought Flawd had posted it under another user name at first.

sacriforce

  • Guest
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2004, 04:17:00 pm »
You mean it's unattractive? It's unclear? wtf is "bobblins?"
 
 I'm assuming "simple questions" are taken to mean "preceded by the words 'What the fuck' "? Just trying to play by the rules homie.

sacriforce

  • Guest
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2004, 04:20:00 pm »
That was the EvilBadEvil party on May 1. OK so you know Joel? I built him that site btw. Check out my photo site ILLIMETER.
 Who are you GGW?
 Btw, sacriforce is the party, sexy fitsum is the dj.
 click on the original poster up top to find out more.
 
   
Quote
Originally posted by ggw?:
  nice...
 
    <img src="http://kingpinphoto.kingpindc.com/p/Portraits/Sexy%20Fitsum%20of%20Sacriforce.jpg" alt=" - " />

mankie

  • Guest
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2004, 04:20:00 pm »
Okay everyone, I've figured out his gig. He's one of those party clowns who makes animal shadows with his hands.
 
 This is a rabbit isnt' it?
 
  <img src="http://sacriforce.com/g/sacriforce-mark-large.gif" alt=" - " />

  • Guest
Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2004, 04:23:00 pm »
Hey, I wanna know what 'bobbins' is, too..?

Re: #49 & #50
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2004, 04:23:00 pm »
Billy Joel?
 
 
Quote
Originally posted by sacriforce:
  That was the EvilBadEvil party on May 1. OK so you know Joel? I built him that site btw. Check out my photo site ILLIMETER.
 Who are you GGW?
 Btw, sacriforce is the party, sexy fitsum is the dj.
 click on the original poster up top to find out more.
 
   
Quote
Originally posted by ggw?:
  nice...
 
     <img src="http://kingpinphoto.kingpindc.com/p/Portraits/Sexy%20Fitsum%20of%20Sacriforce.jpg" alt=" - " />
[/b]