Author Topic: SOAD guerilla tour  (Read 58218 times)

ccfalzon

Re: SOAD guerilla tour
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2005, 12:26:00 am »
I just wish I didn't have to hit the office tomorrow. I'd be there ummmmmm, now. Sounds like you guys are having a blast.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2005, 08:08:00 am »
tell you what this show is generating hits on my website because i once played SOAD in a DJ set.  So far 11 hits...
T.Rex

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2005, 09:02:00 am »
Lucky for me when I have to do number 2, I can just go to my house around the block, but I tell ya it's been so much fun camping out here. Wireless connections are great. My boss thinks I'm in the office doing work.

Twister almost got out of hand though. People started to get nakkid! OmGz!!!11!!

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2005, 09:43:00 am »
Originally posted by imaginarycolors:
  do not tell me you have a laptop out there with wireless connection..and while you're at, what does the line look like
kill yourself. now.
(o|o)

sonickteam2

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2005, 09:45:00 am »
Originally posted by HoyaParanoia:

do not tell me you have a laptop out there with wireless connection..and while you're at, what does the line look like
kill yourself. now. [/b]
how about you do that.

wanderingpriest

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2005, 11:17:00 am »
I live in philly originally from dc and i just tried to get tickets to the show up here and people started lining up last night and they gave them wrist bands and my dumbass didnt have one so i couldnt get tickets.   :mad:    :mad:    :mad:   but i guess ill get down there early tonight to get in line. should be a lot of fun i guess. nice part of town. I saw them in Austin, Texas on the 30th and they didnt have an opening band. It was an awesome show.

imaginarycolors

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2005, 11:41:00 am »
it would be nice if people that saw SOAD once to let other people who don't have the time to drive to Philly or other places see them in their own hometown!

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2005, 12:19:00 pm »
  it would be nice if people that saw SOAD once to let other people who don't have the time to drive to Philly or other places see them in their own hometown!
I think I hear the WAHHHHbumlance calling for you? Get offline and come up to the club and wait in line instead of crying...

Damn it's really hot outside the club right now while I'm on my wireless reading this. Well, I wish ThatGuy would get here with my Popeye's biscuits already. Dammit!

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2005, 12:24:00 pm »
your waiting in line?  me and markie are planning on walking into the club like we own the place...
T.Rex

bearman🐻

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2005, 12:44:00 pm »
This thread is great  :)  

I saw SOAD once at some festival thing. Even though I love loud, abrasive music, I just didn't get it with those guys. Maybe I need to listen to their records more, but to me it was really tedious stuff that for a while became a wash of noise. They seem to love their fans though, so that's cool. More power to them.

sonickteam2

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2005, 12:48:00 pm »
so is there going to be some kind of problem with the Patty Griffin fans clashing with SOAD fans?

someone should have a video camera handy in case there are any skirmishes.

sonickteam2

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2005, 12:51:00 pm »
HEY!! thats the stupidest fucking thing i have ever heard!!!!!!

should we get the tall people to stand in the back too? so the short people can see?

wanderingpriest

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2005, 01:06:00 pm »
Dang youre right!!! Too bad Im gonna come anyways. I still consider DC my hometown.

andyrichter

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2005, 01:09:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam3:
  so is there going to be some kind of problem with the Patty Griffin fans clashing with SOAD fans?

someone should have a video camera handy in case there are any skirmishes.
its gonna get real ugly, real soon.  those metal kids are thugs and prone to violent behavior.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2005, 01:13:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam3:
 HEY!! thats the stupidest fucking thing i have ever heard!!!!!!
you twit.
(o|o)