Author Topic: SOAD guerilla tour  (Read 57143 times)

andyrichter

Re: SOAD guerilla tour
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2005, 12:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by staindgolfer22:

Originally posted by AStatland:
  camping out old skool.  There's a 2 tik limit and I need a 3rd.  Help me out!  Check my post in the exchange.  Who's opening?
Personally I don't want anyone to open.  A two hour system set is better than 90 minutes with some shit band opening. [/b]
I think they're doing a 90 minute set, even with a 20 song set.  Their songs do tend to be a little on the short side.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2005, 12:21:00 pm »
as far as getting answers on ticket details watch the FAQ section or the front page... i'm usually the last to know such things...
T.Rex

distance

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2005, 09:28:00 pm »
Originally posted by turbanator:
 Are you the only person? Me and my friends were gonna come down early Wednesday morning, but if theres more people then tickets I don't want to waste my time.
there's 5-6 of us so far.  we're thinking enough people will be here by tuesday night so that no one that shows up wednesday will get tickets.  we're trying to get the exact number of tickets that will be available, but no one has said yet.

the staph has been bringing us cookies and other snacks, as well as playing board games with us all.
 last night's twister game was crazy.  i'm just sitting here waiting for the chance for a rematch in scrabble.

andyrichter

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2005, 10:21:00 pm »
Originally posted by distance:

Are you the only person? Me and my friends were gonna come down early Wednesday morning, but if theres more people then tickets I don't want to waste my time.
there's 5-6 of us so far.  we're thinking enough people will be here by tuesday night so that no one that shows up wednesday will get tickets.  we're trying to get the exact number of tickets that will be available, but no one has said yet.

the staph has been bringing us cookies and other snacks, as well as playing board games with us all.
 last night's twister game was crazy.  i'm just sitting here waiting for the chance for a rematch in scrabble. [/b]
twistre is super fun and super kool, specialy when teh people ure playing with are hardcore SOAD and Star Wars fans.  i'm leaving right now to join u guyz! c u there!

distance

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2005, 10:30:00 pm »
Originally posted by andyrichter:

last night's twister game was crazy.  i'm just sitting here waiting for the chance for a rematch in scrabble. [/b]
twistre is super fun and super kool, specialy when teh people ure playing with are hardcore SOAD and Star Wars fans.  i'm leaving right now to join u guyz! c u there! [/b]
awesome! you can you make it in time for the 1130pm monopoly game? you can be the tophat or the iron.. that's all that's left.

no1kares

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2005, 10:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by Mai Mai:
  lol we're going to be in school, that's why she's doing it. i just wanted to know if she could get some for all of us.  thanks!
can your mom buy two extras for me and my friend (we need 2 tickets)...we will pay back and find u guys at the place. i heard they are $30 each. we will pay the total price for each one. please email me back: Rachelasimms@comcast.net. pleeeease get back to me ASAP!!!

no1kares

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2005, 10:32:00 pm »
Originally posted by staindgolfer22:
  I'll be there early Wednesday morning.  I'll probably be going myself so if anyone needs an extra ticket let me know.  I think tickets are $30.  Look for the kid with the big hand on the front of his shirt (System fans know what I'm talking about).
pleeease email me back...2 tickets are needed! will pay back in full: rachelasimms@comcast.net

andyrichter

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2005, 10:35:00 pm »

twistre is super fun and super kool, specialy when teh people ure playing with are hardcore SOAD and Star Wars fans.  i'm leaving right now to join u guyz! c u there! [/b]
awesome! you can you make it in time for the 1130pm monopoly game? you can be the tophat or the iron.. that's all that's left. [/b]
MONOPLY?????>??? MY FAV!!! YAY!  save the iron for me pleez!!! i may be a dood but that duznt meen i cant do gurl thingz like iron lol.  

i'm leavin right now. ima bring sum oreos and chips so we can all eat, maybe feed the bumz who lurk around too lol. c u guyz down there!

distance

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2005, 10:44:00 pm »
 MONOPLY?????>??? MY FAV!!! YAY!  save the iron for me pleez!!! i may be a dood but that duznt meen i cant do gurl thingz like iron lol.  

i'm leavin right now. ima bring sum oreos and chips so we can all eat, maybe feed the bumz who lurk around too lol. c u guyz down there!
irons aren't just for girls.  you can hit people with them.  ok.  iron is yours.  we have room for one more.
 do you own the game 'sorry'?  if you have it or can borrow it, please bring it down.

imaginarycolors

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2005, 11:19:00 pm »
there's people already lined up? It's Monday for freakin sakes, I guess I underestimated how many people have lives

imaginarycolors

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2005, 11:22:00 pm »
wait last night? Have people been campin out since Sunday night?

distance

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2005, 11:49:00 pm »
Originally posted by imaginarycolors:
it's a blast so far.  you are totally missing out.

andyrichter

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2005, 12:00:00 am »

Originally posted by imaginarycolors:
it's a blast so far.  you are totally missing out. [/b]
ARG1!!!1!!  my bitch mom wont let me camp out.  last week she wudnt let get me a new compter, the week befor she wudn't buy me new chux and now i cnt get soad tix! i know its guna sell out supr fast!      :mad:      :mad:      :mad:      :mad:      :mad:      :mad:      :mad:      :mad:

distance

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2005, 12:08:00 am »
  ARG1!!!1!!  my bitch mom wont let me camp out.  last week she wudnt let get me a new compter, the week befor she wudn't buy me new chux and now i cnt get soad tix! i know its guna sell out supr fast!
we went ahead and started without you.
 i have all the yellows except marvin gardens so far.  it's looking good.  i'm the racecar, of course.

imaginarycolors

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2005, 12:23:00 am »
do not tell me you have a laptop out there with wireless connection..and while you're at, what does the line look like