Author Topic: violence by the club AGAIN  (Read 37974 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: violence by the club AGAIN
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2007, 11:39:00 am »
Originally posted by RustyOrgan:
  You guys are all a bunch of pussies. 9:30 is in a decent part of town. shit happens. whatever. grow the fuck up. (waaa... i don't go alone! waaa... i take a cab! waaa... .my pussy hurts!)
I agree...815 V ST isn't exactly Piney Meeting House Rd. MD, but it's hardly Benning Road either.

BTW...if anyone needs help with their hurting pussy I'd be glad to help in any way I can.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2007, 11:43:00 am »
Originally posted by RonniStar:
  This is something my sister talked about when She was in DC a few days ago. What got here are folks regardless of age who are committing crimes for no reasons other than for the sake of it. It's clear that the attackers have no regard for other people's lives. They need to be off the street. This type of behavior shouldn't be tolerated at all!
way to make a strong stand!  speak up for what you believe!! never give up!!!
(o|o)

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2007, 11:46:00 am »
Originally posted by DeathFromAbove1979:
 And i'm wondering if this was the reaction to the so-called spitting on the bouncer. Some people don't take kindly to that kind of stuff.
the article was poorly written (it's NBC4, what do you expect?), but i think they meant that the GIRL GANG spat on the bouncer before turning on the damsels in distress
(o|o)

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2007, 11:47:00 am »
Originally posted by Hoya Paranoia:

Three Assaulted Near Popular Club

Fossen described the assailants as black girls
A distillation of the pertinent facts.  This nightclub violence is a black problem, not a youth problem.

The victims were caucasian, the perps were african.  It sounds like a Hate Crime.  But this is never mentioned.

walkonby

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2007, 11:54:00 am »
move the club to a hardcore "ms-13" part of town.  then whitey won't have to be worried about be bothered by the blacks.  blacks fear latino gangs and hate mexicans for creating such a fear that they once solely controlled and exploited.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2007, 11:58:00 am »
Originally posted by Dupek Chakra:
  A distillation of the pertinent facts.  This nightclub violence is a black problem, not a youth problem.
this isn't "nightclub violence", it's people getting beaten up for sport on the street
(o|o)

helicon1

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2007, 11:58:00 am »
I can't wait for DCist to start covering this.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2007, 11:59:00 am »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  blacks fear latino gangs and hate mexicans for creating such a fear that they once solely controlled and exploited.
MS-13 is Salvadoran.
(o|o)

Cali

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2007, 12:00:00 pm »
can we stop calling all hispanic people mexicans. we really dont have many mexicans in this area.

i used to live a few blocks from the club and never heard anything about assaults. i feel bad that it happened, but it's not an everyday occurance. btw, violence happens everywhere, it's just not always covered by the media. now that that bill was proposed were going to hear about club violence a lot.

i doubt it was a hate crime, they probably just wanted to fight. for whatever reason some people get off on that--why do u think fights clubs are popular.

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2007, 12:00:00 pm »

this isn't "nightclub violence", it's people getting beaten up for sport on the street [/b]
Then why was there mention of the 930 club in both news articles, Einstein?  Riddle me this.

walkonby

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2007, 12:07:00 pm »

Originally posted by walkonby:
  blacks fear latino gangs and hate mexicans for creating such a fear that they once solely controlled and exploited.
MS-13 is Salvadoran. [/b]
sorry, my stereotyping isn't what it used to be.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2007, 12:08:00 pm »
  Then why was there mention of the 930 club in both news articles, Einstein?  Riddle me this.
it's called sensationalism... not that a Fox News junkie like yourself would understand     :D      "girls walking to metro victims of random violence" doesn't make it headline news.  tie it in with "club violence", the flavor of the week, and you've got a lead story.  wow, imagine that, questioning the media...

and thanks for bringing in the racist angle, you're always dependable for that!

agree with those who said this is being blown out of proportion: one attack several blocks away from a club that has an excellent record of safety, and all of a sudden 930 is located in a war zone.  sheesh.  i walk home from the club every time i go there (which is very often) and i've never felt unsafe.  if someone is attacked on their way home from the smithsonian or the kennedy center, are they going to be labelled as unsafe places too?!?
<sig>

mirrorball

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2007, 12:17:00 pm »
Fossen described the assailants as black girls between 18 and 23 years old. She said they were dressed more casually than the rest of the people in the crowd, "which made them stand out after the concert."
Granted I wasn't there. But how exactly does one dress "mores casually" for a rock show at the 9:30 Club? Or were they just lacking the correct hipster attire?

sonickteam2

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2007, 12:18:00 pm »
where was Nightclub Bill during all of this??!!!

ggw

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2007, 12:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  Didn't realize you worked for the police department.

Funny, nearly every one of the crimes you dug up had suspects that were Black. What are you, a racist like Dupek?

I'm glad I don't live anywhere near the Springfield Mall area, where most of these crimes seem to be concentrated. Try punching in a zip code several miles to the west of there, and then you can really scare me!
Just google "west springfield shield."  Not a month goes by without some malicious woundings, assaults, and home invasions.