(1/3) > >>

HoyaSaxa03:
WED. JUN. 15
 $25.00
 The Road to Vegas featuring COLLECTIVE SOUL
 w/ Silvertide

Due to the promotional nature of this event, this show is 21+
 ------------------

what's the deal with this?  i would guess that collective soul's fanbase is 30+ anyway...

kosmo vinyl:
it's because the show is sponsered by a alcohol company...

Arthwys:
30+ fanbase?  Not quite yet.  I got into Collective Soul from the moment that first hit single "Shine" hit the airwaves in '94.  I was 12 at the time.  It's 11 years later and I'm 23.  I'm pretty much already experiencing the first wave of bands reforming that I really liked back in the day...Spin Doctors, Collective Soul, Gin Blossoms, Live, have all tried in the last few years to revive their careers.  It's been kinda nice, cuz I missed seeing them live when I was 12, 13, 14...

MindCage:
Spin Doctors should have stopped the first time around. They're without a doubt, one of the worst live bands out there. They're a studio band. They rank up there with Everclear as far as worst sounding band live.

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions

Arthwys:
Interesting opinion...I never saw them back in the 90's, but twice since they got back together.  Both times they sounded great and the lead singer had great stage presence.  I'm not ashamed to admit that I was at what at first glance probably should've been called "the 90's alternative wash-up tour!" at 9:30 a couple years ago which included Sponge, Seven Mary Three, Spin Doctors, and Gin Blossoms.  It ranks as one of the best shows i've been to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version