Author Topic: Test Your Rock IQ  (Read 44583 times)

Celeste

Re: Test Your Rock IQ
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2002, 12:51:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by G.Love:<BR><B>I got 7, but the music they were asking questions about sucks anyway!<BR>Like who gives a shit what that fat bitch Aretha's nickname is anyway!!! the only good thing she ever did was the Blues Brothers movie!!!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I got 8...and I would tend to agree with you about the lameness of the music the questions seemed to focus on ( I got Elvis, Stones and Talking Heads wrong)...bottom line, nobody's gonna save the world or find a cure for cancer cause they know alot of stupid rock trivia

markie

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2002, 01:05:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Celeste:<BR><B> I got 8...and I would tend to agree with you about the lameness of the music the questions seemed to focus on ( I got Elvis, Stones and Talking Heads wrong)...bottom line, nobody's gonna save the world or find a cure for cancer cause they know alot of stupid rock trivia</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If you are so down on rock trivia why did you do the test in the first place? Perhpas a good scientific paper on the role of DNA mismatch repair in cancer formation would of been time better spent?<P>

Celeste

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2002, 01:16:00 pm »
if you're working on that, sounds cool to me...unfortunately, for the moment, I am stuck providing inferior communications services to a lame trade association...<P>sorry...my news year's resolution is to be more positve...<P>carry on, kiddies!<p>[This message has been edited by Celeste (edited 12-27-2002).]

markie

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2002, 01:25:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Celeste:<BR><B><BR>sorry...my news year's resolution is to be more positve...<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Phew! Thank god its not new year yet then.

G.Love

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2002, 03:37:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doctor Doom:<BR><B>So is it true what they say about ignorance being bliss? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Huh, who are "they"? because I will kick "their" ass when I see them!!!!

G.Love

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2002, 03:39:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Henry Dark:<BR><B>Yes, the lyrics to every Burning Brides 7" is far more "important" than any of that stupid shit on the quiz. Fuckers oughta get their priorites straight. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It seems "Burning Brides" is important in India: <A HREF="http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9508/india/burning_brides/index.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9508/india/burning_brides/index.html[/url]

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2002, 03:45:00 pm »
Did you realize that over 50% of Dunkin Donut franchises in the DC area are owned by Indians?

markie

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2002, 03:49:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhett Miller:<BR><B>Did you realize that over 50% of Dunkin Donut franchises in the DC area are owned by Indians?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>dont tell Mankie!<P>oh and why didnt I think of this?<P>""There are so many consumer goods available," explains feminist author Mrinal Pande, "and there is a possibility that if you torture the bride as a sort of hostage then there is a chance that her father or brother will try and meet your demands.""<BR>

mjnova

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2002, 11:37:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beetsnotbeats:<BR><B>Amateurs. I aced!   </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Moi Aussi.  I probably would have gotten 7 or 8 w/o the multiple choice format.<BR>