Author Topic: NME Writer's Top 50 Songs of 2002  (Read 3095 times)

ggw

NME Writer's Top 50 Songs of 2002
« on: January 03, 2003, 11:19:00 am »
NME writer's 2002 Top 50 Songs......... <BR>1. Doves â?? 'There Goes The Fear' <BR>2. Yeah Yeah Yeahs â?? 'EP' <BR>3. The Hives â?? 'Hate To Say I Told You So' <BR>4. The Coral â?? 'Dreaming Of You' <BR>5. Queens Of The Stone Age â?? 'No One Knows' <BR>6. The White Stripes â?? 'Fell In Love With A Girl' <BR>7. Sugababes â?? 'Freak Like Me' <BR>8. LCD Soundsystem â?? 'Losing My Edge' <BR>9. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club â?? 'Whatever Happened To My Rock And Roll (Punk Song)' <BR>10. The Vines â?? 'Get Free' <BR>11. The Rapture â?? 'House Of Jealous Lovers' <BR>12. Libertines â?? 'What A Waster' <BR>13. The Datsuns â?? 'In Love' <BR>14. Eminem â?? 'Without Me' <BR>15. Flaming Lips â?? 'Do You Realize??' <BR>16. The Streets â?? 'Letâ??s Push Things Forward' <BR>17. Nelly â?? 'Hot In Herre' <BR>18. Fischerspooner â?? 'Emerge' <BR>19. The Strokes â?? 'Someday' <BR>20. The 80s Matchbox B-Line Disaster â??'Celebrate Your Mother' <BR>21. Missy Elliot â?? 'Work It' <BR>22. Polyphonic Spree â?? 'Soldier Girl' <BR>23. Buff Medways â?? 'Troubled Mind' <BR>24. The Thrills â?? 'Santa Cruz (Youâ??re Not That Far)' <BR>25. Jimmy Eat World â?? 'The Middle' <BR>26. Ms Dynamite - 'Dy-Na-Mi-Tee' <BR>27. BRMC â?? 'Spread Your Love' <BR>28. The Coral â?? 'Goodbye' <BR>29. Tweet â?? 'Oops (Oh My)' <BR>30. Vines â?? 'Highly Evolved' <BR>31. Ash â?? 'Envy' <BR>32. Cornershop â?? 'Lessons Learned From Rocky I To Rocky III' <BR>33. Idlewild â?? 'American English' <BR>34. The Streets â?? 'Donâ??t Mug Yourself' <BR>35. Massive Attack/Mos Def â?? 'I Against I' <BR>36. Libertines â?? 'Up The Bracket' <BR>37. The Kills â?? 'Black Rooster EP' <BR>38. The Beatings â?? 'Jailhouse' <BR>39. Truth Hurts â?? 'Addictive' <BR>40. Aaliyah â?? 'More Than A Woman' <BR>41. Ms Dynamite â?? 'It Takes More' <BR>42. The Streets â?? 'Weak Become Heroes' <BR>43. Coldplay â?? 'In My Place' <BR>44. Idlewild â?? 'You Held The World In Your Arms' <BR>45. The Bellrays â?? 'Fire On The Moon' <BR>46. Doves â?? 'Pounding' <BR>47. James Yorkston And The Athletes â?? 'The Lang Toun' <BR>48. Pulp â?? 'Bad Cover Version' <BR>49. Aqualung â?? 'Strange And Beautiful' <BR>50. Soundtrack Of Our Lives â?? 'Sister Surround'<P>