Author Topic: Audioslave  (Read 27389 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Audioslave
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2005, 12:25:00 am »
chaz and i are NOT the same person... we just have similiar tastes and opinions  :)
T.Rex

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2005, 12:29:00 am »
Stop stalking me kosmo!!!!

On to important matters....When do you think Love will be hitting the east coast again?

Arthur Lee for president!

Bartelby

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2005, 10:37:00 am »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:

Originally posted by Sayonaro:
 Trapping buyers in a "waiting" room that just keeps a 30 second counter recycling without taking them into the next step.  The prompt that says the system is polling buyer's position in line is not working properly.  This keeps happening; it can be fixed.
How? [/b]
If I tell you, I'd have to kill you - and then charge your estate a $10,000.00 consulting fee...
   :D

bagelboy1978

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2005, 01:50:00 pm »
Kosmo,

It always easy to bash someone that did not get tickets. I was joking about the Post and the Times. Guess you didn't get the sarcasm, lol. I did send an e-mail to tickets.com, but not that one. Kosmo or anyone else you have to admit that it was messed up that I did not get tickets. I knew that my chances were slim to none but to be 30 seconds early in a slap in the face by tickets.com. By the way, last check there 150 tickets on Ebay for a 100 a ticket. I can always throw down the money and get a ticket this way but we already keep tickets.com in business why should I buy tickets through someone that buys and sells for profit that is just encouraging this trashy business. Real Quick, I love the way the Nationals sold the rest of their opening day tickets. You sign up online and then they randomnly select people for tickets. Couldn't they use this format for popular concerts in small venues?? Rather than go through the phone is busy, the server is busy and all this. Why not go to this format so those scalpers who have all this hitechnology equipment

stpmattb

« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2005, 02:20:00 pm »
Simple solution - make everyone pick up the tickets at the box office the day of the show.  You must present ID and the Credit Card that was used to purchase the tickets.

DARTH

« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2005, 06:23:00 pm »
Same as everyone else, logged on at 12 sharp for the pre sale, NO LUCK. Logged on the next day at 5 sharp for the real sale, NO LUCK. At the same time had 2 cell phones calling the number, one got through only to be told by the moron on the other end that I was 30 seconds too early and I had to hang up and call back. They answered my call at exactly 5pm, told me that they couldn't sell me a ticket until 5:01. I asked to speak to a supervisor to complain, they kept me on hold until it sold out. Supe comes on at 5:07 tells me that there is nothing that he can do. Tells me Audioslave is sold out. THIS is a load of Bull SH*T.

DARTH

« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2005, 06:31:00 pm »
I made my post then read the rest. I feel your pain Bagelboy the same happened to me....

hitman

« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2005, 01:42:00 am »
Originally posted by Urthman:

Originally posted by mekmad:
  There was a link to the presale at DC101.com as well, I bet that lessoned everyone's chances a bit..
It wouldn't have made a difference.  Those that went through the DC101 site had a longer route to cover.  The tickets were gone before they had a chance.

Tickets.com does indeed suck.  I'm sure they'll have quite a few available in their "Premier Ticket Window" for over $100 like all the other dates on the tour. [/b]
didn't really matter...both passwords worked, just couldn't get anywhere after entering that I wanted 2 tix...

hitman

« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2005, 01:44:00 am »
Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:

Originally posted by hitman:

Originally posted by mekmad:
  There was a link to the presale at DC101.com as well, I bet that lessoned everyone's chances a bit..
The DC101 presale was originally intended for member of their Loyal Listeners forum on their site.  Then some asshole DJ announced the password (that only Loyal Listeners should have known) over the air Tuesday night.[/b]
how do you become a Loyal Listener? pledge allegiance to buying CDs and tickets of whatever band they tell you is good? [/b]
man...that was a fucking laugh...  :eek:  

you sign up through their website, not unlike the hfs thing, and you get into presales and what not...