Author Topic: On The Eve of the New Season: North of the Border Editio  (Read 184734 times)

MAGA 2020

Re: On The Eve of the New Season: North of the Border Editio
« Reply #495 on: April 22, 2017, 12:17:26 pm »
Another big Friday night on the Internet, huh?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #496 on: April 22, 2017, 03:07:20 pm »
Friendly advice: don't comment on the pathetic-ness of Hutch's personal life. He'll complain to the owner of the 9:30 Club until the moderators give you a stern talking to. Then he'll be a hypocrite and run off new people saying all the bands they like are hobo rock or something. Then he'll log off the internet in his 900 sq ft home.

You're better off doing what the rest of the regulars on here do and ignoring him.
LVMH

vansmack

« Reply #497 on: April 22, 2017, 06:36:21 pm »
Boudreaud again.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #498 on: April 22, 2017, 06:39:22 pm »
Friendly advice: don't comment on the pathetic-ness of Hutch's personal life. He'll complain to the owner of the 9:30 Club until the moderators give you a stern talking to. Then he'll be a hypocrite and run off new people saying all the bands they like are hobo rock or something. Then he'll log off the internet in his 900 sq ft home.

You're better off doing what the rest of the regulars on here do and ignoring him.

geesus really??? still? I thought this was all ancient history...

If you repeatedly call me a piece of shit father on the forum and send me a stalker type letter with my personal information and make light/fun of my child's disability you better believe I'll report you.... You're lucky you're still on here man... Remember that...because I could have asked for you to be banned and I think you would have been banned but I actually did the opposite...The way I look at it the board is a small community and we really need everyone..... As things stand you've been banned one time and suspended one time so try to walk a straight line.

But I really thought this was all in the past.. I get that the board needs a certain amount of drama and all but come on! Find somebody else.. I'm not interested in being a part of 930 Forum TMZ or whatever..... and I ain't going anywhere so you might try getting along..

Killsally left due to James Ford's posting something made up about his marijuana use... but he really kind of cracked and began exhibiting psychopathic behavior...

I guess my personal life is kind of lame but maybe it will pick up....

« Reply #499 on: April 22, 2017, 07:02:45 pm »

geesus really??? still? I thought this was all ancient history...

If you repeatedly call me a piece of shit father on the forum and send me a stalker type letter with my personal information and make light/fun of my child's disability you better believe I'll report you.... You're lucky you're still on here man... Remember that...because I could have asked for you to be banned and I think you would have been banned but I actually did the opposite...The way I look at it the board is a small community and we really need everyone..... As things stand you've been banned one time and suspended one time so try to walk a straight line.

But I really thought this was all in the past.. I get that the board needs a certain amount of drama and all but come on! Find somebody else.. I'm not interested in being a part of 930 Forum TMZ or whatever..... and I ain't going anywhere so you might try getting along..

Killsally left due to James Ford's posting something made up about his marijuana use... but he really kind of cracked and began exhibiting psychopathic behavior...

I guess my personal life is kind of lame but maybe it will pick up....

So. . . Blues over Preds in 6 or you think Rinne is a difference maker?
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #500 on: April 23, 2017, 10:11:10 pm »

MAGA 2020

« Reply #501 on: April 24, 2017, 11:37:05 am »
The Caps finally show some mental toughness in the playoffs.  Now the Pens...God help me.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #502 on: April 24, 2017, 02:13:08 pm »
I'm sure the nerves will ramp up, or that I know how a majority of these Pens series have gone, but I am pretty calm thinking about that series. I feel like this might be flipped and the Caps can hit the Pens in the jaw to start the series. The Jackets were tough but didn't get lose 10 in a row until that game 4 win? The Leafs may have been the kickstart the Caps needed.

It's still the Pens and it's still the Caps. We'll see. I have hope!
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #503 on: April 24, 2017, 02:14:52 pm »
With Chicago and Columbus both out, this feels like way to big of a series for the second round. *shakes fist at silly NHL playoff format*
LVMH

MAGA 2020

« Reply #504 on: April 24, 2017, 02:19:53 pm »
I for the life of me don't understand the format.  To get division rivalries going?  Beating a "fast" team gives me some hope for sure.  Holtby needs to play like he did last night...if he does, we can move on.

« Reply #505 on: April 24, 2017, 02:21:15 pm »
Yes it's to get divisional rivalries going. But then they made the insane concession of the two wild cards which blows that idea up (not that it was a particular meritorious idea to begin with.)
LVMH

MAGA 2020

« Reply #506 on: April 24, 2017, 02:32:44 pm »
So stupid.  Those caps tix are already through the roof for Thursday.  I really think this is it for this core if they can't make it this year.  Then again this has been happening for a decade so who knows if Leonsis will want changes. 

vansmack

« Reply #507 on: April 24, 2017, 03:25:31 pm »
I told you there was nothing to worry about unless you had Boudreau behind the bench.

I too disagree with the format change.  The Caps should be playing the Rangers and the Ducks should be playing Nashville.
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #508 on: May 07, 2017, 10:02:20 pm »
On the bright side, no Boudreau behind the bench for game 7.
27>34

herman otto

« Reply #509 on: May 08, 2017, 12:46:49 am »
How do you follow the puck?  I don't like this sport and fighting is boring and cliche.  Plus, people who wear hockey jerseys look gd ridiculous.