Author Topic: Dubya back on the sauce  (Read 5833 times)

bearman🐻

Re: Dubya back on the sauce
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2005, 03:19:00 pm »
Every time a president signs a bill that does something with your federal tax dollars, every time you take a breath of air from the environment (Bush relaxed enviro laws, many of which now the EPA aren't enforcing), etc. Those things DO affect your life.

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2005, 03:21:00 pm »
So does second hand smoke at shows. But the smokers don't seem to care.

Originally posted by bearman:
  Every time a president signs a bill that does something with your federal tax dollars, every time you take a breath of air from the environment (Bush relaxed enviro laws, many of which now the EPA aren't enforcing), etc. Those things DO affect your life.

bearman🐻

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2005, 03:26:00 pm »
They should. And apparently DC is close to becoming smoke free.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2005, 03:33:00 pm »
does he mean care about you personally, or care about his job? cause i think he means clinton put alot more effort into being president
Originally posted by Xavier Bush, Power Forward:
  Remind me how Clinton gave more of a damn about me personally than Bush did? I think they both tried to shortchange me on the cost of living pay raise for federal employees. So I can't think of anything either one did that differentially affected me personally.

Originally posted by bearman:
  And exactly how did that affect your life personally?
[/b]
o/\o

ggw

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2005, 03:39:00 pm »
Clinton felt my pain.  He said so.  Several times.

Guiny

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2005, 04:14:00 pm »
Osama should be sending Clinton Christmas cards every year for letting him live longer. Thanks, Bill.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2005, 04:15:00 pm »
but dub is a compassionate conservative. kind of a wash
o/\o

hostiledm

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2005, 04:22:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rob_Gee:
  Osama should be sending Clinton Christmas cards every year for letting him live longer. Thanks, Bill.
The reflex Clinton argument is getting so old. How many years ago was Clinton in office, but yes, it is his fault Osama is STILL alive.

Guiny

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2005, 04:27:00 pm »
Originally posted by hostiledm:
 The reflex Clinton argument is getting so old. How many years ago was Clinton in office, but yes, it is his fault Osama is STILL alive. [/QB]
Oh, I'm sorry the same thing is coming up over, and over, and over, and over again. That never happens with the Bush topics.   :roll:

thirsty moore

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2005, 04:30:00 pm »
Rob, didn't you admit to not voting?  What do you care about politics?

hostiledm

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2005, 04:31:00 pm »

The reflex Clinton argument is getting so old. How many years ago was Clinton in office, but yes, it is his fault Osama is STILL alive. [/b]
Oh, I'm sorry the same thing is coming up over, and over, and over, and over again. That never happens with the Bush topics.    :roll:  [/QB]
Yes, the same Clinton thing is brought up by you over and over and over when you can't make a real argument.

Guiny

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2005, 04:32:00 pm »
Originally posted by econo:
  Rob, didn't you admit to not voting?  What do you care about politics?
I don't believe you've ever met me, so what do you care about what I care about?

Guiny

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2005, 04:36:00 pm »
 Yes, the same Clinton thing is brought up by you over and over and over when you can't make a real argument. [/QB]
I don't like arguing. I just like laughing at you guys when you complain constantly about the same thing over and over and over, so keep going, I've still got more energy to laugh at you.   :D

hostiledm

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2005, 04:39:00 pm »

Yes, the same Clinton thing is brought up by you over and over and over when you can't make a real argument. [/b]
I don't like arguing. I just like laughing at you guys when you complain constantly about the same thing over and over and over, so keep going, I've still got more energy to laugh at you.    :D  [/QB]
Yes, your constant Clinton complaining is pretty funny. Its just its a real old joke. And so are your smile face emotocons. Butch it up a tad GeeBoy.

Guiny

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2005, 04:40:00 pm »
 ]Yes, your constant Clinton complaining is pretty funny. Its just its a real old joke. And so are your smile face emotocons. Butch it up a tad GeeBoy. [/QB]
This is for you Ms. Hostiledm.   :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D