Author Topic: macy gray (last minute) show?  (Read 24255 times)

walkonby

macy gray (last minute) show?
« on: December 15, 2003, 02:13:00 pm »
sounds like miss macy is fronting the fact that the postponed bowie show at patriot might be on thursday as well.  she would open for bowie at seven, then have plenty of time to jet over to 9:30 for her ten o'clock show.  hmmmm????

ratioci nation

Re: macy gray (last minute) show?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2003, 02:19:00 pm »
can somebody translate?

mankie

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2003, 02:23:00 pm »
I'll Try,

Macy Gray was scheduled to be the support act for Bowie on 12/7, but the show was postponed due to illness. Macy is doing a late show at the 930 at short notice so I think the assumption is Bowie's rescheduled show is this coming Thursday so she can do her bit before Bowie then leg it across town to do her own headlining show at the 930.

I haven't been notified about the Bowie concert being re-scheduled for this Thursday so I don't think so though.

ratioci nation

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2003, 02:27:00 pm »
Originally posted by mankie:
  I'll Try,

Macy Gray was scheduled to be the support act for Bowie on 12/7, but the show was postponed due to illness. Macy is doing a late show at the 930 at short notice so I think the assumption is Bowie's rescheduled show is this coming Thursday so she can do her bit before Bowie then leg it across town to do her own headlining show at the 930.

I haven't been notified about the Bowie concert being re-scheduled for this Thursday so I don't think so though.
oh, ok, thanks, I dont think the Bowie show would be on such short notice

markie

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2003, 02:35:00 pm »
Bowie did play Toronto last night though, right?

Random Citizen

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2003, 02:43:00 pm »
The 12/11 Toronto was canceled. He did perform in Montréal on the 13th.

Originally posted by mark e smith:

sonickteam2

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2003, 02:48:00 pm »
Originally posted by Random Citizen:
  The 12/11 Toronto was canceled. He did perform in Montréal on the 13th.

Originally posted by mark e smith:
[/b]
thats just cause its easier to sing his songs in French.

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2003, 02:49:00 pm »
I wonder if Bowie still sucks cock?

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2003, 02:56:00 pm »
Despite being listed under "Just Announced", didn't they announce the Macy Gray show long before Bowie cancelled?  The reason I didn't buy tickets for the club show is because I had already planned on seeing her with Bowie.  I like her, but I didn't see the need to see her twice in 2 weeks.

SPARX

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2003, 03:56:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
Why would you care?Plan on switching teams?Or would that determine rather you listen to him or not.He's got a pretty hot wife these days.

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2003, 03:59:00 pm »
Just curious. Don't really care, but I'm sure some people would be intrigued. Seems lots of people enjoy talking about the sex lives of celebs.

Originally posted by SPARX:

Why would you care? [/b]

bearman🐻

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2003, 04:40:00 pm »
Just curious/don't really care...hmmmm. Well, if you don't really care, then how can you be curious? It's called an OXYMORON. Personally, the private lives of celebs should stay that way...PRIVATE. Unless of course you're Iggy Pop, and then your drunken debauchery is public anyway. All that matters to me is the music. On the topic of privacy...it's like the people that try to get backstage after a show...unless you know the band or are invited by them, the people that work for them, etc., then you have no business being there.

flawd101

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2003, 04:52:00 pm »
its only gay if you swallow.....so rhett could possibly get his winky sucked by bowie and claim to not be gay.....???

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2003, 05:07:00 pm »
I dunno, seems that some of the celebs whore themselves out to the celeb rags and talk shows of the world so much that they must not want any privacy. If you want privacy, why go on the Tonight Show and talk about who you're dating?

Originally posted by bunnyman:
  Just curious/don't really care...hmmmm. Well, if you don't really care, then how can you be curious? It's called an OXYMORON. Personally, the private lives of celebs should stay that way...PRIVATE. Unless of course you're Iggy Pop, and then your drunken debauchery is public anyway. All that matters to me is the music. On the topic of privacy...it's like the people that try to get backstage after a show...unless you know the band or are invited by them, the people that work for them, etc., then you have no business being there.

markie

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2003, 05:12:00 pm »
  I dunno, seems that some of the board posters post so many personal details that they must not want any privacy. If you want privacy, why post your life story and sexual history on the board?

Perhaps, these "stars" are just bored statisticians by day?