Author Topic: SACCHARINE Friday May 20th!  (Read 2358 times)

DJStrange

SACCHARINE Friday May 20th!
« on: May 10, 2005, 12:19:00 pm »
We have a special treat for you this month an early listening party and CD giveaway for Colored Shadows!

@ SACCHARINE

Friday May 20th!!

Zucchabar
 1841 Columbia Road, N.W. (Adams Morgan)
 Washington D.C.

Come early to hear most of the EP straight through and enter to win a copy for yourself!

One of the best releases of 2004, come and check out the sounds on the new EP from Colored Shadows! A unique sound with the subtle influence of artists like Air, David Bowie, and The Velvet Underground with their own complex writing to create songs that are as elaborate as they are beautiful. If you haven't heard of these guys already you should have!

Go  HERE for full details.

Hope to see some of you guys there!

DJ Strange

Also as a special treat for those that read all the way to the end. We are starting a new wednesday night event starting June 8th! No cover charge. Medusa Promotions will present an eclectic mix of music from our vinyl collection in the upstairs lounge of Local 16 starting at 9 p.m.!

DJStrange

Re: SACCHARINE Friday May 20th!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 11:25:00 am »
SACCHARINE is this Friday! An unofficial Dresden Dolls after party spot.

With an early listening party for the Colored Shadows EP from 9-9:30 p.m.

Don't forget Avalanche coming this Sunday May 29th of Memorial Day weekend! Medusa Promotions 3rd annual New Order Party!

Go to http://www.medusapromotions.com/avalanche.htm for full details.

Medusa

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 04:03:00 pm »
Hey all -

A quick, surreal access to the Internet for me right now!  So I thought I'd post.  :)

Looking forward to seeing you all this Friday night for SACCHARINE - it's going to rock and it's only 2 days away now!  Can't wait!

P.S.  DJ Strange, about AVALANCHE -  this will be the *4th* time we've done it.  ;)

Cheers

DJ Medusa.

DJStrange

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 10:01:00 am »
I must have been drinking during the 2nd or 3rd Avalanche.  :)

SACCHARINE is tonight! Hope to see some of you out after the 9:30 shows.

Cheers,
 DJ Strange

Dandy01

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 02:25:00 pm »
I will unfortunately be attending the Panic vs. Bliss party but will definitely be attending Avalanche to make up for this!  After Ocean Blue, that is.