Author Topic: Erasure on Tuesday night also?  (Read 1806 times)

cabal

Erasure on Tuesday night also?
« on: January 13, 2005, 01:06:00 am »
The Metro Weekly said that there would be two Erasure shows - May 2 AND 3.  Yet, ErasureInfo.com mentions just May 2.  

Does anyone know if Erasure will perform on Tuesday night also?  I'm going to be visiting DC and I would like to fly in in time to see Erasure.

Thanks,
 john

markie

Re: Erasure on Tuesday night also?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 11:19:00 am »
It said they were appearing for two nights before, but pollstar has them down for just one right now:

Fri
 04/29/05 

Chicago, IL
 Chicago Theatre  

Mon
 05/02/05 

Washington, DC
 9:30 Club   

Fri
 05/06/05 

Miami Beach, FL
 The Mansion  

But the big gaps in between shows means that multiple nights at venues will most likely be added....

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 01:42:00 pm »
Originally there were supposed to be two shows. Announced awhile back there was a Monday and Tuesday show. It seems that they are changing their show dates around in the States quite a bit, as they just added another two shows to San Francisco due to popular demand. Perhaps DC will get a second show added once again.

By the way, tickets are going on sale for the NYC shows tomorrow on ticketweb. There are 5 shows and I think its all at Irving Plaza. (4/14-4/19)

-r
HeyLa

markie

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2005, 01:52:00 pm »
The common 930 club way seems to be announce one show, if demand is high then add another. Two nights are are only announced together if its a cert that both nights will sell-out, like Wilco.

That said one night of erasure might fill my camp quota for the year.

Does anyone know if it is going to be an elaborate stage show with mutiple costume changes and many colours of sequined jock-straps?

cabal

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2005, 02:54:00 pm »
Thanks for the info guys.  I'll just wait and see then.  Does anyone know when tickets go on sale?