Author Topic: fantasy football: a league of our own  (Read 285829 times)

Yada

Re: fantasy football: a league of our own
« Reply #735 on: January 03, 2014, 03:45:09 pm »
yes, sorry you missed it.  better luck next year!

??

Assuming I was supposed to be paid $25, I never received payment...

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #736 on: January 03, 2014, 03:51:31 pm »
i was joking, dude.  i'll take care of it tonight.
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #737 on: January 03, 2014, 04:07:29 pm »
i was joking, dude.  i'll take care of it tonight.

*KNUX*

Whoever took care of the Survivor pool sent out money and I got charged fees!! FAYLE!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #738 on: January 09, 2014, 09:11:47 am »
payments made, bitches. 

hope to see everyone again next year!
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #739 on: July 14, 2014, 09:28:55 am »
If anyone wants access to the best pool on the net', drop me a PM or leave you email address. 

Weekly Pool - $85, straight up pick the winner pool. Pays 1st and 2nd place each week.

Season Pool - $50, same as weekly but over the entire season. Top 5 places paid.

Survivor Pool - $25, Pick a different team to win each week and if they win you stay alive. 2 losses and you're out of the pool. Use a team just once during the season. Winner take all.

Margin Pool - $25, Pick a different team each week and get their margin of victory added or defeat subtracted from your margin total. Top 3 places cash in at the end of the regular season.

Perfect Pool (NEW) - $5: The first player to submit a perfect picksheet takes it all. A perfect sheet is no losses.

High 5 Pool (NEW) - $10: Pick 5 teams to win AGAINST THE SPREAD. Collect points based on number of wins. Most points at the end of the regular season takes it all.

33 Pool - $40: You're assigned a different team each week. If they score exactly 33 points you win or share the pot for that week. No 33's and the pots rolls into the next week and so on. Week 17 is 33 or closest to 33.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #740 on: August 04, 2014, 10:20:01 am »
quick note: i've renewed our FF league.  last year's managers should have received an invite. please accept or decline the invitation ASAP.  NEW THIS YEAR: the invites will expire in 2 weeks. late on sunday,  8/17, i will open up the league to new members.

i'll write a longer intro later today...
<sig>

crevers

« Reply #741 on: August 04, 2014, 10:30:16 am »
quick note: i've renewed our FF league.  last year's managers should have received an invite. please accept or decline the invitation ASAP.  NEW THIS YEAR: the invites will expire in 2 weeks. late on sunday,  8/17, i will open up the league to new members.

i'll write a longer intro later today...

I hope that was ASAP enough, Sweetcell  ;D  I look forward to improving upon last year's draft (Trent Richardson, David Wilson, Lamar Miller).

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #742 on: August 04, 2014, 02:00:04 pm »
draft is currently set for Wednesday August 20, at 8:30 pm.  no matter which time we do the draft someone won't be happy, but i'll move the draft if i can make more people happy than with the current time.

do people prefer a lunch-time draft?
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #743 on: August 04, 2014, 02:08:19 pm »
sports.forum.930.com

Yada

« Reply #744 on: August 04, 2014, 02:08:50 pm »
draft is currently set for Wednesday August 20, at 8:30 pm.  no matter which time we do the draft someone won't be happy, but i'll move the draft if i can make more people happy than with the current time.

do people prefer a lunch-time draft?

I don't have a time preference, however, I'd prefer a date closer to the start of the season. Many ACLs can be torn in a two week gap before the season starts.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #745 on: August 04, 2014, 02:28:39 pm »
I'd prefer a date closer to the start of the season. Many ACLs can be torn in a two week gap before the season starts.

good point.  i'll push the date out. 

which is better for folks: last week of august, or the tuesday/wednesday after labor day (season starts that thursday)?
<sig>

crevers

« Reply #746 on: August 04, 2014, 04:05:58 pm »
I'd prefer a date closer to the start of the season. Many ACLs can be torn in a two week gap before the season starts.

which is better for folks: last week of august, or the tuesday/wednesday after labor day (season starts that thursday)?

Both Wed 8/20 and Wed 9/3 are good, but the last week of August is bad for me.

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #747 on: August 04, 2014, 06:06:10 pm »

End of August is good for me. I'm out of country in Sept. But will put in weekly rosters

Both Wed 8/20 and Wed 9/3 are good, but the last week of August is bad for me.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #748 on: August 05, 2014, 03:01:00 pm »
8 of 12 managers have renewed - yeehaw!

one of the outstanding 4 is killsaly... is he still around, or has he left the board?  that might be a spot for some fresh meat.
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #749 on: August 05, 2014, 03:03:43 pm »
8 of 12 managers have renewed - yeehaw!

one of the outstanding 4 is killsaly... is he still around, or has he left the board?  that might be a spot for some fresh meat.

oh.. he is here... legends never leave.