Author Topic: Being "That Guy"  (Read 4289 times)

Bags

Re: Being "That Guy"
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 06:47:00 pm »
Originally posted by you be betty:
 I have this awesome hunting hat that I have been wearing like crazy, but I was a bit concerned about whether it would be rude or not to wear it and stand near the front at a concert.  I know that sometimes when people wear hats and stand in front at shows it has been an annoyance, but I wasn't sure if that was just me being neurotic; or if it has bugged others, too.
If you were in front of me at a show with a big hat on, I would hate you.  I suggest leaving it at home or checking it before the show starts.

eltee

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 07:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:
  Geez, I wish my life was like betty's, so all I had to worry about was people wearing hats inside clubs.

What about people who gel their hair way the fuck up? Should they be forced to the back row.

Just tap them on the shoulder and ask them to move...if they don't you can,

a) make an issue out of it
 b) just find somewhere else to stand

I've always been able to find a decent viewing spot at the club, even at sold out shows that tall people were at.
Geez, what's next tall people can't stand in front?  :p

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 05:49:00 am »
Originally posted by Alex:
  I'm tall, and I'm going to get a t-shirt that says on the back "FUCK YOU BETTY STOP CRYING I GOT HERE FIRST YOU DUMB BITCH"
Good point, but if betty is there first and you shove your way up front, then you become an IGNORANT FUCKER" and I have seen this happen many, many times at the club.

JuicyJ311

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 06:26:00 am »
It's the girls with the hair poking me in the mouth and eyes that really get old....

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 06:37:00 am »
Originally posted by JuicyJ311:
  It's the girls with the hair poking me in the mouth and eyes that really get old....
Yes, good point,especially when constantly do that flipping movement like a deranged cheerleader.