October 01, 2014, 01:56:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forum
 

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fuck films!  (Read 1748 times)
Guest
« on: January 24, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »

Fuck word films.
 
 Ever wondered how many fucks-per-minute in Casino?
 
     <img src="http://x11.putfile.com/12/33816013751.gif" alt=" - " />
Logged
eros
Member

Posts: 1098


« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 04:43:00 PM »

I'm surprised "Eddie Murphy Raw" isn't on there.  It was the basis of a great drinking game in college.  Each person was assigned a word and had to drink on it.
Logged

ʎɐʍou
bearman
Member

Posts: 3996


« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »

Even though "Mommie Dearest" uses the f word once, it does it SO well that it almost deserves an honorable mention. You have to love a movie that holds back for that special emphasis.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 12:26:00 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by bearman:
  Even though "Mommie Dearest" uses the f word once, it does it SO well that it almost deserves an honorable mention. You have to love a movie that holds back for that special emphasis.
www.coldwellbankerpbr.com/agents.aspx?agentid=AD58-000899
Logged
chaz
Member

Posts: 4965


« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 12:51:00 PM »

Dang.  I thought this thread was going to contain Dupek's porno recommendations.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by Chaz, Lover of all Beings:
  Dang.  I thought this thread was going to contain Dupek's porno recommendations.
Zombie Hooker
Logged
flawd101
Guest
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »

fuck dude, that indiana fucking jones thing is fucking awesome.
 
 devils rejects was fucking sweet.  i didn't realize that they said fuck so much in it. i did get fucking carded three times going to see that fucking movie though.
 
 speaking of devils rejects, i cant wait to fucking see rob fucking zombie!
Logged
Dr. Anton Phibes
Member

Posts: 1089


« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 05:01:00 PM »

The return of "Flawd the Impaler"...........cool...
 
 
Quote
Originally posted by flawd101:
  fuck dude, that indiana fucking jones thing is fucking awesome.
 
 devils rejects was fucking sweet.  i didn't realize that they said fuck so much in it. i did get fucking carded three times going to see that fucking movie though.
 
 speaking of devils rejects, i cant wait to fucking see rob fucking zombie!
Logged
bearman
Member

Posts: 3996


« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 10:54:00 AM »

Scarface: The Short Version
Logged
Guest
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 02:53:00 PM »

Kurt Cobain in 10 seconds
Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
 
Jump to: