> GENERAL DISCUSSION

Record Store Day - 21 April 2018

<< < (2/10) > >>

hutch:
Its bigger than ever...from what record store owners say....just not “hip” anymore

For me every day is RSD... but I am not really into battling people in competitive shopping

walkonbyeeeeeeeee:
Really? I just thought in this day and age, the internet and Amazon and all of that made things such as Record Store Day a quaint novelty again. But I guess I was wrong. I always fall back to that Old Chestnut, that Americans have a five minute attention span and get tired of anything after a while.

medeski7:
Crooked Beat was my go-to before they moved.  They always got a big stock of what I was seeking.  Anyone have a guess at the best stores to hit this year?

analogfossa:

--- Quote from: medeski7 on March 09, 2018, 12:30:52 pm ---Crooked Beat was my go-to before they moved.  They always got a big stock of what I was seeking.  Anyone have a guess at the best stores to hit this year?

--- End quote ---
Joint Custody over on U Street(?) seems to have a big selection. They have an original copy of Unknown Pleasures on the faint red vinyl on display. Too far out of my price point though.

My main get would be the Kevin Shields/Brian Eno 12"

dyecraig:

--- Quote from: David Dennison on March 07, 2018, 06:30:58 pm ---You kniw dyecraig is already camped out for the Bowie!

--- End quote ---

yeah, but i doubt if i'll score any of them.
i'll gladly reimburse with $ and a free lunch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version