Author Topic: amazon.co.uk  (Read 3699 times)

bungle bud

Re: amazon.co.uk
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2004, 05:57:00 pm »
ive got the delays, its ok the few good songs sound like the delgados the rest sound like the carpenters, also its released here next week i think, i wouldnt buy, it a friend sent my copy along with the duke spirit.

redsock

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2004, 12:30:00 pm »
I hope you didn't buy Keane off of amazon.uk, cause it is on sale here tomorrow.

redsock

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2004, 12:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by bungle bud:
  ive got the delays, its ok the few good songs sound like the delgados the rest sound like the carpenters, also its released here next week i think, i wouldnt buy, it a friend sent my copy along with the duke spirit.
How is the Duke Spirit heard good things?

brennser

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2004, 12:41:00 pm »
in the end I just went w/ the charlatans and ash

Originally posted by redsock:
  I hope you didn't buy Keane off of amazon.uk, cause it is on sale here tomorrow.

ratioci nation

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2004, 01:03:00 pm »
there were Keane posters all over Common Grounds, don't know if it means they are playing there or they just found some posters

I also saw a flyer for Exit Clov

redsock

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2004, 01:59:00 pm »
Originally posted by pollard:

there were Keane posters all over Common Grounds, don't know if it means they are playing there or they just found some posters

I also saw a flyer for Exit Clov [/b]
I think they're playing at Fletchers. I'm suprised there are Clov flyers since they aren't playing any gigs for a month.