Author Topic: The 2020 thread....  (Read 467789 times)

hutch

Re: The 2020 thread....
« Reply #3900 on: December 26, 2020, 09:23:04 pm »
If she resurfaces wouldn’t it be in 2022?

By 2024 she will be a footnote to a footnote

« Reply #3901 on: December 26, 2020, 09:55:20 pm »
Ever heard of the National Security Medal?
Yeah, me neither.
Not that it really matters, but he gave one to Jared, Pompeo, Mnuchin and others for Peace in the Mid-east?!?
Guess DJT is still mad that Obama got a NPP
slack

hutch

« Reply #3902 on: December 26, 2020, 10:01:32 pm »
When are we going to ignore Trump’s meaningless none sense?

Try to wean yourself off Hatch! You are like addicted to Trump

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #3903 on: December 27, 2020, 07:28:11 pm »
Did anybody have Super Gonorrhea on their 2020 bingo card?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3904 on: December 27, 2020, 07:54:09 pm »
How about white male suicide bomber in Nashville... wonder where he was radicalized and of course had he been anything other than a white male, he who golfs wouldn’t have shut up about it..
T.Rex

« Reply #3905 on: December 27, 2020, 09:09:17 pm »
I can’t unsee this stuff
To answer the last question: yes!

WHAT???
If this is true,  Trump needs to continue to drain the swamp because it’s much deeper than we thought!!!
AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.
The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.
Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs.  Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).
Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....
If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.
So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...
Does it make sense now why no lives were lost?  Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday?  Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?
*Still think we are all crazy?
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3906 on: December 27, 2020, 09:13:20 pm »
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3907 on: December 27, 2020, 09:33:48 pm »
And to think in the past it would have taken an ad buried in the back of some magazine and a SASE in order to spread intelligence like that...

And I realized yes that I too can concoct a conspiracy theory... was sure when I first saw about the bombing it was designed to spark something  far more sinister among the heavily armed nut jobs... for more details look for my Ad in the back of Rolling Stone
T.Rex

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

« Reply #3909 on: December 28, 2020, 02:13:10 pm »
I don't even understand what's going on anymore

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-pence-sued-by-louie-gohmert-kelli-ward-pack-of-republicans-to-force-vp-to-pick-trump-electors-on-jan-6
any statement that starts with this :
A group of Republicans including Rep. Louie Gohmert
can surely be ignored as malarkey
slack

« Reply #3910 on: December 28, 2020, 02:56:49 pm »
the correct analogy here is a hotel owner refusing to rent to someone after they shit all over the lobby.  everyone is allowed to stay at the hotel as long as they respect the hotel's rules.  if you don't like the hotel's rules, go somewhere else.  no one is forcing you to stay at that hotel.
Here was a better analogy
Would Burger King be liable if you came in and shouted obscenities at their customers? Should they be forced to host you on their premises and allow your attack on their clients to continue? Of course not. The same rules should apply to an internet company, and thanks to Section 230 they do.

from this excellent article about 230
https://fee.org/articles/what-is-section-230-and-why-do-trump-and-his-allies-want-to-repeal-it/

I was a little shocked at the author...but still a well-written piece on the topic
Hannah Cox is a libertarian-conservative writer, commentator, and activist. She's a Newsmax Insider and a Contributor to The Washington Examiner.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 03:19:08 pm by speaking for America ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #3911 on: December 28, 2020, 04:28:44 pm »
One of my new favorite human beings is the Lieutenant Gov of PA John Fetterman.
https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman
https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1343604451601473538
PA wants its money!

Is Texas' Dan Patrick prepared to part with his $1 million reward?
Texas' Dan Patrick (R) offered financial rewards for evidence of voter fraud. Then Pennsylvania's John Fetterman (D) came calling.

All John Fetterman wants for Christmas is the $3 million he says Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick owes him. The Democratic lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania has been trolling his Republican counterpart for weeks to collect on the $1 million Patrick offered in November for evidence of fraud in the Nov. 3 election. Three supporters of President Donald Trump have now been charged in separate voter fraud schemes in Pennsylvania. Fetterman says they should all count for bounty purposes.
slack

« Reply #3912 on: December 29, 2020, 12:35:14 pm »
Our leaders (not me, of course!) are pathetic.
so would this go in the confirmation denied thread?
slack

« Reply #3913 on: December 29, 2020, 12:44:27 pm »
Ever heard of the National Security Medal?
Yeah, me neither.
Not that it really matters, but he gave one to Jared, Pompeo, Mnuchin and others for Peace in the Mid-east?!?
Guess DJT is still mad that Obama got a NPP
Welp, can confirm...

David Gura
@davidgura
A video President Trump tweeted today features the Nobel Peace Prize superimposed over photographs of him with the prime minister of Israel, and the foreign ministers of Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates.

A REMINDER: The president has not been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
slack

« Reply #3914 on: December 29, 2020, 12:47:42 pm »
I'd say this is a good sign that the GOTV efforts are working
Georgia has set a turnout record for a runoff election, with 2.3M voters participating via absentee

only 50% of those who voted on Nov 7th
in 2008 there was a senate run off and 2.2 mil voted (and Saxby won because 800k GA voters who voted D in the General, didn't show up for the runoff!)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 12:53:02 pm by speaking for America ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack