Author Topic: Ticketmaster settlement  (Read 41363 times)

walk,on,by

Re: Ticketmaster settlement
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2016, 11:01:55 am »
I know somebody who tried to get me to go to a show, and they could not figure out why I was like, no way in hell am I sitting on lawn. I will hang out in the lawn, but then head back to my good seat.

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2016, 11:30:05 am »
"At present we?re experiencing overwhelming load to our systems.

Please sign up to receive periodic notifications by email. Thanks for your patience, we?ll be in touch as soon as possible.

For more information, please visit http://www.ticketfeelitigation.com/faq#Q18 ? Ticket Fee Litigation site"

Overwhel,ming Load

Yada

« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2016, 11:32:11 am »
I know somebody who tried to get me to go to a show, and they could not figure out why I was like, no way in hell am I sitting on lawn. I will hang out in the lawn, but then head back to my good seat.

I'm happy to sit on the lawn if I don't give a shit about the music... but that's about it.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2016, 11:33:02 am »
That said, I will still, no doubt, use virtually none of these since they're lawn tickets.

exactly.  if i'm going through the trouble to schlepping out to some shed in the middle of nowhere, for an act i'm interested in seeing, i'm going to shell out for a decent seat.  if i lived around the corner from one of the venues then i could see myself swinging by to quickly check out a show... given the hassle of getting to, and in and out of, nissan/lube, it's just nope.
<sig>

Vas Deferens

« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2016, 12:00:54 pm »
can we sue them for giving us these limited venues?
(_|_)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2016, 12:09:30 pm »
The vouchers are good through 2020, so more shoes to come.

vansmack

« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2016, 12:41:55 pm »
"At present we?re experiencing overwhelming load to our systems.

Please sign up to receive periodic notifications by email. Thanks for your patience, we?ll be in touch as soon as possible.

For more information, please visit http://www.ticketfeelitigation.com/faq#Q18 ? Ticket Fee Litigation site"

Overwhel,ming Load

I rather enjoy the irony of using a voucher getting the same treatment as buying a ticket in their system...

This is how we make it up to our customers!
27>34

hutch

« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2016, 12:44:30 pm »
I wish I had gotten my Steely Dan and Heart tickets too...

I'm right off 66.. getting there for me is not that bad... and yeah I'll sit on the lawn for a free show that I otherwise would not be willing/able to go to...

I used to have 10 billion but now I have to ask for money so you know..
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:49:18 pm by Donald Trump »

notme

« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2016, 02:37:33 pm »
if I never bought a TM ticket can I get free tickets?

hutch

« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2016, 02:40:06 pm »
if I never bought a TM ticket can I get free tickets?

well not really.. but the fact they are giving them away means there will be a lot of freebies available to be passed on

I got Heart and Steely Dan tickets too.... out of the 4 shows I got tickets for the Black Sabbath is pretty exciting.. it is called "The End"

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2016, 04:09:36 pm »
if anyone wants free lawn tickets for a lube show, PM me.  i have more codes that i'll ever use so happy to snag tickets for you.
<sig>

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2016, 04:35:01 pm »
I have tried to buy/redeem for lawn tickets Ryan Adams, Kurt Vile, Tommy Stinson in Camden, NJ - but it is not working.  :(

hutch

« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2016, 04:38:26 pm »
I have tried to buy/redeem for lawn tickets Ryan Adams, Kurt Vile, Tommy Stinson in Camden, NJ - but it is not working.  :(

Did you say Kurt Vile???

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

hutch

« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2016, 04:39:18 pm »
Just keep trying. .make sure you're using the free ticket code and not the one that saves you $2.25.. make sure you are using a code you have not used previously....

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2016, 04:54:25 pm »
the one that saves you $2.25

these are all I got...
does that mean I got squat?

EDIT...just checked an have a bunch of these:
ticket Code

This code is potentially redeemable for two General Admission tickets for certain Live Nation concert events subject to availability and limitations. Please be aware that due to limited availability, we expect these settlement ticket codes to be redeemed quickly. 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 04:56:38 pm by SideSmith 👻 🍺 |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| 🍺 👻 »
slack