Author Topic: Cure - Patriot Center PreSale  (Read 15766 times)

taperkat

Re: Cure - Patriot Center PreSale
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2007, 03:02:00 am »
At least maybe this time I can afford a pair if someone can't use theirs.

westendgirl

« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2007, 03:07:00 pm »
Any word yet on when they are going to make an announcement about a rescheduled date? If it's anymore than two or three more weeks I'd prefer to get my money back and TM says they aren't issuing refunds until the rescheduled date gets announced.

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2007, 04:21:00 pm »
Originally posted by westendgirl:
  Any word yet on when they are going to make an announcement about a rescheduled date? If it's anymore than two or three more weeks I'd prefer to get my money back and TM says they aren't issuing refunds until the rescheduled date gets announced.
considering the shows arent until april/may of next year, i cant imagine they will be announcing the exact dates in a week or two.
HeyLa

westendgirl

« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2007, 04:46:00 pm »
Well then I would prefer that my money not be held hostage for another 5 or 6 months. I'd like a refund and TM won't give me one. How about it IMP?
All tickets held for all 2007 North American Cure shows will be valid for the re-scheduled 2008 shows, and of course anyone who seeks a refund will be able to get one.

bnyced0

« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2007, 02:29:00 pm »
THE CURE 4 TOUR NORTH AMERICA 2008

MAY
 09 WASHINGTON DC Patriot Center

10 PHILADELPHIA Wachovia Spectrum

12 BOSTON Agganis Arena

14 MONTREAL Bell Centre

15 TORONTO Air Canada Centre

17 CHICAGO Allstate Arena

19 KANSAS CITY Starlight Theatre â?? ADDED SHOW

21 DENVER Red Rocks Amphitheatre

23 SALT LAKE CITY E Center

25 GEORGE WA The Gorge Sasquatch! Festival (in place of Seattle - headlining from 9:30 to midnight)

26 VANCOUVER General Motors Place

29 SANTA BARBARA Santa Barbara Bowl

31 LOS ANGELES Hollywood Bowl

JUNE
 03 SAN DIEGO Cox Arena

04 PHOENIX Dodge Theatre â?? ADDED SHOW

06 DALLAS American Airlines Center

08 AUSTIN Austin Music Hall â?? ADDED SHOW

09 HOUSTON Toyota Center

11 TAMPA St Pete Times Forum

13 FT LAUDERDALE Bank Atlantic Center â?? ADDED SHOW

15 ATLANTA Gwinnett Center

16 CHARLOTTE Charlotte Bobcats Arena

18 CLEVELAND (Venue TBD) â?? ADDED SHOW

20 NEW YORK CITY Madison Square Garden

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2007, 03:14:00 pm »
sweet! a 6 day early birthday present for myself. woohoo!
HeyLa

lagas

« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2007, 05:24:00 pm »
THE CURE 4 TOUR NORTH AMERICA 2008

MAY
 09 WASHINGTON DC Patriot Center  
and three days after my birthday   :D
zorra

lbcardoni

« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2007, 05:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by RustyOrgan:
  I hope tickets are refunded. I'd like another shot at getting ORCH / PIT tickets...
No such luck

All but one of The Cure's previously postponed North American tour dates have been rescheduled for May and June of 2008.
  The shows will take place in the originally scheduled venues and all tickets for the 2007 shows will be honored for the new dates.

taperkat

« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2007, 01:15:00 pm »
Here's a shot in the very dark, but if anyone can't make the rescheduled date, and feels like selling their tickets, drop me a line.. I really need to make up a concert to my BF, and this is his favorite band. It'd freak him out if I was able. I wasn't able to get seats originally b/c of funds, but I'm able to now (within 2-3 weeks.) Of course I'd pay whatever you paid + shipping / metro fees / etc.

even if they aren't awesome seats. I wouldn't mind, or care.. neither would he.

tia.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2007, 01:50:00 pm »
a friend of mine has just been offered a refund from TM... here's what his e-mail to me said:

Hey - just got an email from TM saying that they will refund tickets - as long as the cancelled ticket is sent to them by 10/25 - so that is good. Although - it does not say if it will be a full refund or if they will keep some service charge.
so at some point, his 5 tickets should be back up for sale.  i have no idea when that would happen, other than some time after 10/25.
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2007, 02:57:00 pm »
Originally posted by -kat-:
  Here's a shot in the very dark, but if anyone can't make the rescheduled date, and feels like selling their tickets, drop me a line.. I really need to make up a concert to my BF, and this is his favorite band. It'd freak him out if I was able. I wasn't able to get seats originally b/c of funds, but I'm able to now (within 2-3 weeks.) Of course I'd pay whatever you paid + shipping / metro fees / etc.

even if they aren't awesome seats. I wouldn't mind, or care.. neither would he.

tia.
first, you should hold out for good/great seats - there will be many for sale.

second, you should post this request to the ticket exchange, this is an IMP show so you're within the rules to do so.  i have no doubt that someone will come forward with some good seats for you.
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2007, 11:40:00 pm »
Originally posted by westendgirl:
  Well then I would prefer that my money not be held hostage for another 5 or 6 months. I'd like a refund and TM won't give me one. How about it IMP?  
All tickets held for all 2007 North American Cure shows will be valid for the re-scheduled 2008 shows, and of course anyone who seeks a refund will be able to get one.

[/b]
check with TM again.  from the 930.com front page:

"The Cure has announced their new show date: May 9, 2008 @ GMU Patriot Center. All tickets to the the September 19, 2007 show at will be honored for the rescheduled date. Refunds will also be available at place of purchase through November 1, 2007."
<sig>

taperkat

« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2007, 10:06:00 am »
Originally posted by sweetcell:
 first, you should hold out for good/great seats - there will be many for sale.

second, you should post this request to the ticket exchange, this is an IMP show so you're within the rules to do so.  i have no doubt that someone will come forward with some good seats for you.
Oh, awesome. Thanks sweetcell. I don't post a lot here and I really hate breaking forum rules of a place I like to visit.

Will go do that nyao.

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2007, 09:01:00 am »
It looks like they're throwing tickets back in the pool.  They're showing mid-floor tickets available now.