Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1180090 times)

atomic

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2505 on: December 19, 2013, 03:57:18 pm »
Technically, the dealer locked into a conversion price with BitPay, accepted the bitcoin and immediately converted to dollars.

They didn't accept bitcoin.  They got someone else to gurantee a conversion into dollars at a rate that would give them the dollars that the car was worth.  They didn't want the bitcoins.   This is false news spread by people speculating on bitcoins to drive the price up.  But eventually they will go down to being totally worthless.

« Reply #2506 on: December 19, 2013, 10:30:30 pm »
Is it really Kraftwerk with just one original member?

Seems like its just Werk.

without a question....POTD
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 10:33:07 pm by Sidehatch »
slack

atomic

« Reply #2507 on: December 20, 2013, 06:20:39 pm »
Where is James Ford and Killsally.  What if they never come back??????

We need them we can't let this board die.  When is the last time we had a new member that became a regular poster?  I am scared. 

Isn't it funny how I post eveyone should have more kids and I have none of my own.  This seems hypocritial....hmm

Julian kind of got on my nerves at first but I am starting to like him. 
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 06:22:29 pm by atomic »

stevewizzle

« Reply #2508 on: December 20, 2013, 06:48:05 pm »

We need them we can't let this board die.  When is the last time we had a new member that became a regular poster?  I am scared. 

Isn't it funny how I post eveyone should have more kids and I have none of my own.  This seems hypocritial....hmm

i'm enjoying this stream of consciousness, atomic.

but i don't think james ford has all of a sudden left the board. 

Yada

« Reply #2509 on: December 20, 2013, 08:16:36 pm »

I'm guessing Jimmy Ford is celebrating xmas, if he recognizes it and this post just confirmed that atomic = walky.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2510 on: December 20, 2013, 08:43:44 pm »
yada . . . dont make go all duck dynasty up on ya

hutch

« Reply #2511 on: December 20, 2013, 09:45:13 pm »
everybody relax, James Ford is in Paris per his post a few weeks ago...

atomic

« Reply #2512 on: December 20, 2013, 09:45:50 pm »

I'm guessing Jimmy Ford is celebrating xmas, if he recognizes it and this post just confirmed that atomic = walky.

Why because neither one of us has kids?  Or because both of our postings make you bi-curious?

shemptiness

« Reply #2513 on: December 20, 2013, 10:10:00 pm »
Hate them when they're here; miss them when they're gone.

Yada

« Reply #2514 on: December 20, 2013, 10:21:53 pm »

Why because neither one of us has kids?  Or because both of our postings make you bi-curious?

You're creepy.

atomic

« Reply #2515 on: December 20, 2013, 10:24:04 pm »

You're creepy.

I am creepy yet you are the one imagining me and walky nude when you read our posts. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2516 on: December 20, 2013, 10:27:04 pm »
i dont know about you . . . but im turned on

Yada

« Reply #2517 on: December 20, 2013, 10:31:27 pm »

You're creepy.

I am creepy yet you are the one imagining me and walky nude when you read our posts. 

No, you have multiple internet personas. Creepy and strange.

atomic

« Reply #2518 on: December 20, 2013, 10:40:17 pm »

You're creepy.

No, you have multiple internet personas. Creepy and strange.

You are mastrubating when you are typing this aren't you? 

atomic

« Reply #2519 on: December 21, 2013, 11:30:02 am »
You know if one person could be both Walky and Atomic that would be quite impressive.  I could have thought of the gay man who post cat pictures but him liking Phish, that would never have crossed my mind.  Yeah being two people with unique personalities would be hard.  Being James Ford and Kosmo Vinyl, or KillSally and Ratbastard would be impressive as well.   And Hutch and Julian would be a stretch.

Being Yada and Sweetcell would be pretty easy though.   When people don't have personalities it would be pretty easy to have multiple identities on the Internet. .