Rogue Riderhood

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #3975 on: October 16, 2014, 03:16:57 pm »
Is his first name George, perchance?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3976 on: October 16, 2014, 03:17:57 pm »
My brother-in-law believes Ebola is a muslim plot too.

He also believes that Obama is intentionally letting ISIL advance because he (Obama) was raised in the muslim faith in Indonesia and fully supports the establishment of a strict islamic caliphate as prophesied in the Koran.  As proof, he notes that the airstrikes have been executed at night, have only attacked property, and have had no impact on ISIL's strength.  My brother-in-law also has a collection of guns, a trove of physical gold, and a few months' worth of bottled water and freeze-dried meals. 
I didn't know you and RatBastard were related by marriage. Small world.
LVMH

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #3977 on: October 16, 2014, 04:18:24 pm »

😐 🎶

hutch

« Reply #3978 on: October 16, 2014, 04:55:14 pm »
remember that bird/avian flu???

yeah. me neither.

Yada

« Reply #3980 on: October 17, 2014, 10:35:57 am »
RC: Looking forward to baseball threads falling off the front page for the next five months?

ggw

« Reply #3981 on: October 17, 2014, 10:53:57 am »
Arlington County?s hazmat team is on the scene at the Pentagon due to an Ebola scare.

Medics responded to the Pentagon this morning for a report of a woman on a tour bus who was sick and vomiting. When they learned that she had recently arrived from Africa, the hazmat team was called out of ?a complete abundance of caution,? Pentagon Force Protection Agency spokesman Chris Layman told ARLnow.com.

A large portion of the Pentagon south parking lot has been cordoned off with crime tape, and police are telling those who don?t work at the Pentagon to avoid the immediate surrounding area.

The woman has been transported via ambulance to Virginia Hospital Center. The county?s medical director also responded to the call and is at the hospital with the patient, according to scanner traffic.

Layman said the bus was at the Pentagon for a tour of the Pentagon Memorial. Pedestrian and vehicle traffic has been shut down around it.

As of 10:50 a.m., Arlington County was mobilizing its Emergency Operations Center to deal with the incident, according to Arlington County Police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck.

« Reply #3982 on: October 17, 2014, 10:57:25 am »
I think we are going to need to create a "holy shi+ we're all going to die" thread soon
as this isn't a various random thought
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #3983 on: October 17, 2014, 11:26:42 am »
Wait.  How did ISIS get warplanes?

Yada

« Reply #3984 on: October 17, 2014, 11:31:52 am »

My guess they came from the US at some point?

« Reply #3985 on: October 17, 2014, 11:33:14 am »

My guess they came from the US at some point?
I'm sure we have the receipts
slack

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #3986 on: October 17, 2014, 11:41:17 am »

ggw

« Reply #3987 on: October 17, 2014, 03:08:20 pm »
Wonder whatever became of those schoolgirls they kidnapped?

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3988 on: October 17, 2014, 03:37:23 pm »
I think Ebola is a Muslim terrorist plot to get non-Muslim women to wear those slit-only burkas.

He also believes that Obama is intentionally letting ISIL advance because he (Obama) was raised in the muslim faith in Indonesia and fully supports the establishment of a strict islamic caliphate as prophesied in the Koran.  As proof, he notes that the airstrikes have been executed at night, have only attacked property, and have had no impact on ISIL's strength.  My brother-in-law also has a collection of guns, a trove of physical gold, and a few months' worth of bottled water and freeze-dried meals. 

Your brother (I am guessing) also breathes, eats food, drinks water, sleeps, has at one point in his life watched a sporting event, etc. 
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3989 on: October 17, 2014, 03:39:26 pm »

I didn't know you and RatBastard were related by marriage. Small world.

Touche', but remember that as I have said many times here, I do not won any firearms, also I prefer silver.
FUKIT