Author Topic: NFL Playoffs  (Read 71793 times)

K8teebug

Re: NFL Playoffs
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 11:15:27 am »
I am just tired of hearing about it all the time whenever anyone talks about the Ravens.

hutch

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 11:18:29 am »
Yes, let everyone keep bringing up something he was found not guilty of because those in the public are the true judges and know all facts.

A never found suit he wore the night of the murder, a settlement out of court... yeah, that's all the proof I need.

As guilty as OJ.

you are trolling. 

It amazes me how Baltimore Ravens fans seem to have amnesia when it comes to Ray Lewis' involvement in murders.

There is a little girl that never met her father because of it.

And then to see Ray Lewis being treated as some sort of hero just makes me sick.

K8teebug

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 11:25:43 am »
Fans do not have amnesia.  it is very sad.  But, he did not go to jail for murder and most fans believe he has redeemed himself.  At least this one does.  Is he my all time favorite hero ever?  No. 

But, I would rather think about the game and all the other players on the team.  Like Joe flacco!

Plus, I'm a much bigger Orioles fan than Ravens fan. 

atomicfront

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 11:30:10 am »
Yes, let everyone keep bringing up something he was found not guilty of because those in the public are the true judges and know all facts.

A never found suit he wore the night of the murder, a settlement out of court... yeah, that's all the proof I need.

As guilty as OJ.

you are trolling. 

It amazes me how Baltimore Ravens fans seem to have amnesia when it comes to Ray Lewis' involvement in murders.

And then to see Ray Lewis being treated as some sort of hero just makes me sick.

it is amazing how washington nfl fans can celebrates the descrimination of  the native population of this country.  How many native americans were killed? They tell you that they are highly offended by the name yet you continue to wear their garb and watch their games on tv.  I guess it is ok to descriminate against people if they are native americans.  After all not many of them around the area with most of them murdered and the straglers put in concentration camps out in the west. 

hutch

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 11:30:57 am »
Fans do not have amnesia.  it is very sad.  But, he did not go to jail for murder and most fans believe he has redeemed himself.  At least this one does.  Is he my all time favorite hero ever?  No. 

But, I would rather think about the game and all the other players on the team.  Like Joe flacco!

Plus, I'm a much bigger Orioles fan than Ravens fan. 

well I think they do have amnesia. not you though.. but in general yah. i got a friend on facebook who is posting stuff about the ravens day and night "FOR RAY!!!!!!!!" and "RAY-VENS!!!!!!" and shit like that

makes me sick.. and I actually tend to like the Ravens but they should have found a way to get rid of Ray Lewis....

Like I said, at best he tried to get in the way of the murder investigation but all signs point to more than that.. read the reports about what happened..it is sickening..

and can you really redeem yourself from something like that? What do you say to that little girl? Hey he redeemed himself from killing your dad.. he donates to charity and talks about God a lot now!

hutch

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2013, 11:32:00 am »

As guilty as OJ.

you are trolling. 

it is amazing how washington nfl fans can celebrates the descrimination of  the native population of this country.  How many native americans were killed? They tell you that they are highly offended by the name yet you continue to wear their garb and watch their games on tv.  I guess it is ok to descriminate against people if they are native americans.  After all not many of them around the area with most of them murdered and the straglers put in concentration camps out in the west. 

You talking to me jerkie? I don't celebrate the Washington football team or ever watch their games...... hate them.. and I'm glad they will one day soon change their name.

But to try to equate a guy involved in killing people..practically disemboweling them only to then be celebrated as a hero... to using a name that is offensive?

Come on. Get real.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2013, 11:32:13 am »
I'm still stunned that Maryland Gov and Grade A hypocrite Martin O'Malley continues to celebrate the career of convicted murder investigation impeder Ray Ray Lewis as if nothing ever happened. Would the Gov be celebrating Ray Ray's career if Lewis impeded a murder investigation in the Old Line State? Of course not.

O'Malley = Gawd awful.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 11:35:34 am »

As guilty as OJ.

you are trolling. 

Not a skins fan at all but I have yet to have one native american come up to me and say something this silly offends them.  I am not sure how it can be offensive to have a term used for a sport that involves being strong, brave, courageous, relentless, powerful, etc.  If someone wants to be offended, they will always find something to point towards.  What is silly is the fact that the DC basketball club changed their name from BULLETS to WIZARDS because BULLET was offensive yet WIZARD is a rank in one of the most vile racist institutions in the history of our country.  Kind of puts that whole 'offensive' thing in it's place.
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2013, 11:38:01 am »
anyways I had to get that off my chest regarding Ray Lewis cause it really really bugs me but now its done.

Yada

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2013, 11:39:25 am »
anyways I had to get that off my chest regarding Ray Lewis cause it really really bugs me but now its done.

me too...

atomicfront, you're still a douche!  :D

hutch

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2013, 11:40:01 am »
I hope we see the Niners against either the Ravens or Patriots..

But I think it could be anybody.. I've also noticed that often after a team wins a playoff game in a rout they have a let down the next game.. this could be an issue for both the Patriots and Niners...

atomicfront

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2013, 11:40:26 am »
Do you guys have to ruin every thread? If it really bothers you that Ray Lewis is being praised even though he was involved in a murder start a new freaking thread instead of ruining on about the playoffs.  

atomicfront

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 11:43:23 am »

me too...

I am guessing you are just saying that because you are a racist.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 11:44:54 am »
pats vs. 49ers in the 'bowl, and this new england fan isn't hopeful.

Flacco will prove he is best QB in the NFL.  

i want whatever you're smoking.

you are trolling. 

so, how does it feel? ;D
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2013, 11:56:53 am »

me too...

I am guessing you are just saying that because you are a racist.

no... because you ruin this board on a daily basis!