Author Topic: This week rollcall  (Read 2693249 times)

atomic

Re: This week rollcall
« Reply #6420 on: April 14, 2014, 02:04:51 pm »
Oh the other event was the Preakness infield.  I am guessing you have never been to the preakness infield if you think that is a good place to take a pregnant wife in her third tri-mester. 

Hexenjagd

« Reply #6421 on: April 14, 2014, 02:19:40 pm »
Maybe you using your wife as an excuse to not go out to those shows, and then not mentioning anything else, made people on here think you were on a show break because of your wife.  I have no idea. 

Plus you did say what I quoted earlier:
"I am not really interested in seeing bands right now as my wife is pregnant and can't drink and is grumpy so shows don't sound like much fun at the moment."

So what shows are you going to next week?  Or the rest of the month?  Or is the answer "none, because my wife is pregnant?"

emmanuel

« Reply #6422 on: April 14, 2014, 02:21:49 pm »
See you there Emmanuel. Not sure what time azaghal and I will be in Baltimore, but it should be plenty early if you and vas want to meet up for food.  I don't want to miss anyone on the lineup though...

Yeah, Hexen, azaghal, Vas, let's go for dinner! Don't think I want to see the first two bands though.

Hexenjagd

« Reply #6423 on: April 14, 2014, 02:31:32 pm »
You don't like the Flying Eyes or Jowe Head?  I definitely don't want to miss either... Well, I don't really care about Jowe Head, I saw him last year, but I don't think Az wants to miss him. 

The Flying Eyes put on a hell of a show.  It has been a couple years since I saw them.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 02:33:48 pm by Hexenjagd »

atomic

« Reply #6424 on: April 14, 2014, 03:13:52 pm »
Maybe you using your wife as an excuse to not go out to those shows, and then not mentioning anything else, made people on here think you were on a show break because of your wife.  I have no idea. 

Plus you did say what I quoted earlier:
"I am not really interested in seeing bands right now as my wife is pregnant and can't drink and is grumpy so shows don't sound like much fun at the moment."

So what shows are you going to next week?  Or the rest of the month?  Or is the answer "none, because my wife is pregnant?"

Right now I have zero shows planned to attend.  If that changes I will let you know.  I do have Arcade Fire tickets that I need to sell as I won't be able to attend that date.

emmanuel

« Reply #6425 on: April 14, 2014, 03:30:33 pm »
You don't like the Flying Eyes or Jowe Head?  I definitely don't want to miss either... Well, I don't really care about Jowe Head, I saw him last year, but I don't think Az wants to miss him. 

The Flying Eyes put on a hell of a show.  It has been a couple years since I saw them.

I just don't know them, but I don't mind having dinner early.

azaghal1981

« Reply #6426 on: April 14, 2014, 07:46:30 pm »
I also want to be there in time for everything.
احمد

hutch

« Reply #6427 on: April 14, 2014, 08:09:52 pm »

Right now I have zero shows planned to attend.  If that changes I will let you know.  I do have Arcade Fire tickets that I need to sell as I won't be able to attend that date.

what? the greatest live band in the world- your words- and you can't clear time in your busy schedule????!?

« Reply #6428 on: April 14, 2014, 09:48:45 pm »
sticking my toes in the sand and staring at the Atlantic ocean
slack

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #6429 on: April 14, 2014, 11:49:17 pm »
We Are Scientists

atomic

« Reply #6430 on: April 15, 2014, 12:14:49 pm »

what? the greatest live band in the world- your words- and you can't clear time in your busy schedule????!?

I guess being at your babies birth isn't.important to you but for me I think it is worth missing a concert

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #6431 on: April 15, 2014, 12:45:40 pm »
Black Lips tonight! Haven't seen them in forever... I think every time I have seen them they have been opening for others...
‼‼?‼‼

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #6432 on: April 15, 2014, 12:47:55 pm »
Thu - new venue opening with some locals (No BS Brass, Black Girls, Goldrush)
Sat - Hold Steady, Panic At the Disco, Fun Size
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #6433 on: April 15, 2014, 02:12:12 pm »

I guess being at your babies birth isn't.important to you but for me I think it is worth missing a concert

you're having an elective cesarean on that date....

how hollywood of you!

Yada

« Reply #6434 on: April 15, 2014, 02:22:05 pm »
Black Lips tonight! Haven't seen them in forever... I think every time I have seen them they have been opening for others...

I like the 10pm show time too so this old fart can get home at a decent hour!