Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179840 times)

hutch

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1140 on: March 08, 2013, 11:39:03 am »
I was recently reading Anthony Kiedis autobiography which is really, more than anything else, the story of his addictions....

anyhow i was surprised to read that when he was young he'd always hang out at sonny and cher's house...he was pretty close to them ....even slept in the same bed as cher one time...

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1141 on: March 08, 2013, 12:03:25 pm »
I'd much rather read about him shooting smack and sleeping with Cher than read about that horrible horrible band he's in. 

James Ford

« Reply #1142 on: March 08, 2013, 12:05:11 pm »
Wow, you know you've pretty much read every book ever written when you start having a hankering to read that guy's autobography.

I was recently reading Anthony Kiedis autobiography which is really, more than anything else, the story of his addictions....

anyhow i was surprised to read that when he was young he'd always hang out at sonny and cher's house...he was pretty close to them ....even slept in the same bed as cher one time...

hutch

« Reply #1143 on: March 08, 2013, 12:39:46 pm »
Wow, you know you've pretty much read every book ever written when you start having a hankering to read that guy's autobography.

you're such an asshole dude.

James Ford

« Reply #1144 on: March 08, 2013, 02:05:29 pm »
Wow, someone got a sock stuck in his butt this morning!

hutch

« Reply #1145 on: March 08, 2013, 02:20:31 pm »

every comment you make here is a snide asshole comment dude... you do the math.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1146 on: March 08, 2013, 02:35:42 pm »
hutch points out weaknesses quick like . . . i should know.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1147 on: March 08, 2013, 02:39:50 pm »
sock in the ass is the worst

hutch

« Reply #1148 on: March 08, 2013, 03:35:10 pm »
sock in the ass is the worst

I'll have to take your word for it but I should think many people would enjoy it...

atomicfront

« Reply #1149 on: March 08, 2013, 04:16:31 pm »

pot --> kettle

hutch

« Reply #1150 on: March 08, 2013, 04:17:41 pm »

pot --> kettle

yeah right.. .my comment about kiedis? or what i just posted about pitbull? or the link to a youtube?

sorry but no.

hutch

« Reply #1151 on: March 08, 2013, 04:28:02 pm »
anyways, you're boring me atomicfront..so i'm going to leave you alone for a bit.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1152 on: March 08, 2013, 05:01:10 pm »
I'd much rather read about him shooting smack and sleeping with Cher than read about that horrible horrible band he's in. 

He was in U2??? ;)
FUKIT

atomicfront

« Reply #1153 on: March 08, 2013, 05:42:00 pm »

pot --> kettle

yeah right.. .my comment about kiedis? or what i just posted about pitbull? or the link to a youtube?

sorry but no.

my response was in regards to this statement of yours "you're such an asshole dude"

hutch

« Reply #1154 on: March 08, 2013, 05:51:07 pm »

pot --> kettle

sorry but no.

my response was in regards to this statement of yours "you're such an asshole dude"

I see. So you were responding to a specific statement but quoted another one instead.

Brilliant dude. Brilliant. You're  not an asshole..more like a tool.