Author Topic: Belly up, fired, and retired  (Read 413829 times)

Hutch

Re: Belly up, fired, and retired
« Reply #2295 on: April 24, 2024, 07:25:34 am »
Even a brick can’t help but get a bit emotional reading that…

shemptiness

« Reply #2296 on: April 29, 2024, 11:07:24 am »
Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #2297 on: April 29, 2024, 02:03:12 pm »
Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms

Okay, Boomer?
😐 🎶

Hutch

« Reply #2298 on: April 29, 2024, 02:16:23 pm »
Boomer sounds like a dying cat when he talks…not sure if his vocal chords were damaged playing American Football

Space Freely

« Reply #2299 on: April 29, 2024, 02:25:23 pm »
Boomer sounds like a dying cat when he talks…not sure if his vocal chords were damaged playing American Football

Speaking of damaged vocal chords...anyone heard RFK JR speak? Heard him for the first time on Bill Maher last week. Good lord, this is the protest option? And don't get me started on that idiot Cornell West...

Yada

« Reply #2300 on: April 29, 2024, 05:20:25 pm »

Speaking of damaged vocal chords...anyone heard RFK JR speak? Heard him for the first time on Bill Maher last week. Good lord, this is the protest option? And don't get me started on that idiot Cornell West...

we landed on the moon!

nkotb

« Reply #2301 on: April 29, 2024, 05:36:03 pm »
I saw a CNN poll today (I think?) where RFK Jr. was at like 16% with registered voters lol.

Mobius

« Reply #2302 on: April 29, 2024, 06:45:33 pm »
I’m very curious what the party breakdown for RFK Jr supporters is. I assumed he was a plant to confuse democrats with the Kennedy name, but he’s so obviously libertarian and/or republican that it makes much more sense that he’d poach a would be Trump voter.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2303 on: April 29, 2024, 07:15:36 pm »
I’m very curious what the party breakdown for RFK Jr supporters is. I assumed he was a plant to confuse democrats with the Kennedy name, but he’s so obviously libertarian and/or republican that it makes much more sense that he’d poach a would be Trump voter.

pundits i've read/listed to seem to agree that RFKjr is more likely to take away votes from trump than from biden.  his central characteristic, other than that raspy voice, is promotion of conspiracy theories.  one side of the aisle gets a lot more support from conspiracy theorists than the other, ergo...
<sig>

« Reply #2304 on: April 29, 2024, 09:48:12 pm »

pundits i've read/listed to seem to agree that RFKjr is more likely to take away votes from trump than from biden.  his central characteristic, other than that raspy voice, is promotion of conspiracy theories.  one side of the aisle gets a lot more support from conspiracy theorists than the other, ergo...
Rfk is definitely swaying more trump voters than Biden voters
Most democrats can’t stand him
Alas, if he didn’t have such a left field vax stance, I’d be a bigger supporter
On most topics he is the exact opposite of trump
slack

Hutch

« Reply #2305 on: April 29, 2024, 10:59:04 pm »
Trump voters cannot be swayed. How quickly people forget.

« Reply #2306 on: April 29, 2024, 11:03:50 pm »
Trump voters cannot be swayed. How quickly people forget.
Well, that is definitely true
But honestly, his biggest fans are the people who support Joe Rogan and the like
slack