Author Topic: Julian's America presents the GATSBY REALITY TOUR NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL GIVEAWAY!  (Read 4144 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
since this will likely generate some discussion, i thought it best to corral things into its own thread... straight from the Man himself:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TO 930.COM:

Warner Brothers Pictures in conjunction with Julian's America presents the GATSBY REALITY TOUR NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL GIVEAWAY!

One lucky entrant, who will be selected at random, will be whisked away for a magical evening with the original Jay Gatsby, Julian Vanderbilt, for a halcyon afternoon and evening in Julian's America.

The prize itinerary includes:

- A picnic lunch of exotic cheeses and champagne in Libby Hill Park with a representative of Julian's America over looking the James River. All champagne will be cooled in a champagne handbag.
- Dinner at LUXURY RESTAURANT TBD where lucky winner can converse with Julian himself about the parallels in Fitzgerald's Gatsby to the modern day Julian's America lifestyle and the downfall of America in a post-didn't-elect Hillary America.
- SweetFrog.
- Pre-concert drinks at The Jefferson hotel in downtown Richmond.
- Transportation to and from all events.
- One (1) ticket to Neutral Milk Hotel where winner will watch the concert in a special area with Julian himself.
- One night's accommodations in a Julian approved hotel in downtown Richmond.
- Post-concert G&T's at a location TBD.
- Seasons One thru Three of The Hills on DVD.

All contestants are asked to submit a one-paragraph essay detailing what it means to them to be a Julian's American.

DISCLAIMER:

- Contest winner is required to sign a liability waiver and will be responsible for all travel costs to-and-from Richmond, VA.
- No photography allowed.
- Contest winner agrees to participate in all activities and submit to being filmed by a documentary crew on hand.

GOOD LUCK!

this should be interesting...
<sig>

James Ford

What kind of beer is involved?

hutch

I don't like my chances...

;D

i am gay and i like cats

if this is real . . . .

f*ck that c*nt

azaghal1981

/entry begins
Lollerskates
Did I win?
/entry ends
احمد

godsshoeshine

i wanna go
o/\o

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
In Julian's America even panhandlers live in gate communities.  Which is a bit Gatzbyesque...
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
And shouldn't the lumineers and fitz and the tantrums be prominent in JA/ Gatsby than NMH?
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Looks like Julian influence isn't contained to just these shores..

T.Rex

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
This is still happening! Get your entries in!
LVMH

hutch

I just have no idea what Julian's America even is..

#epicfail

Yada

I just have no idea what Julian's America even is..

#epicfail

yeah, I was only a lurker in the Julian days so I kind of need the cliffs notes.

so did anyone win this?
can we do one of these again?
slack