Author Topic: What Are You Listening To?  (Read 2121492 times)

killsaly

Re: What Are You Listening To?
« Reply #5010 on: February 29, 2016, 01:16:37 am »
The undeniable peak of Al Jourgensen's career (FTFY)

My favorite of Al
I think the run of the Land of Rape and Honey, The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste, and Psalm 69 is great.  Even Filth Pig had it's moments. 

killsaly

« Reply #5011 on: February 29, 2016, 01:18:42 am »
Finishing song 4 on that Titus Andronicus album (after taking a long break)... How many more?

hutch

« Reply #5012 on: February 29, 2016, 10:34:28 am »

killsaly

« Reply #5013 on: February 29, 2016, 01:33:23 pm »
Silence the Messenger - the Proclamation

walk,on,by

« Reply #5014 on: February 29, 2016, 01:40:33 pm »
erykah badu, but you cant use my phone  (really good and I never even listened to her.  she got me to like the hotline bling.)

beach fossils, first album.  I was told to listen to it, and have only tried a song or two.

santigold, 99 cents.  very very good, for her.  almost every song, good.  bopping in your car and you don't care who is looking, good.

king gizzard and the lizard wizard  -  paper mache dream balloon.  just listen to it.  yes.  double, yes.

all these weird 2 or 3 songs things from radiohead, too many to name, I found on Spotify, such as bloom, tkol rmx8, give up on the ghost, little by little . . . .

killsaly

« Reply #5015 on: February 29, 2016, 01:48:03 pm »
santigold, 99 cents.  very very good, for her.  almost every song, good.  bopping in your car and you don't care who is looking, good.
Agreed - this is a solid, fun album.

hutch

« Reply #5016 on: March 01, 2016, 09:27:46 am »

Daydream Nation retains a lot of magic for me...

I'm not sure what happened to my original Blast First LP... hate having lost it..... this is a picture of my 4LP box which is a nice package...

hutch

« Reply #5017 on: March 01, 2016, 10:37:09 am »

YEAH BABY! Greatest live album ever.. FACT. Promo copy used to belong to WRGW (GW as in George Washington.. the University that is not the founding father..)

Can't wait to get Ace's john hancock (the signature not the founding father..) on this puppy

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #5018 on: March 01, 2016, 10:38:24 am »
Can't wait to get Ace's john hancock (the signature not the founding father..) on this puppy
Maybe after you do, you can sell it on ebay and buy your ragamuffin poverty-stricken kids some shoes, you shit-excuse for a father.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #5019 on: March 01, 2016, 10:40:33 am »
Maybe after you do, you can sell it on ebay and buy your ragamuffin poverty-stricken kids some shoes, you shit-excuse for a father.

Wait, what?  This just took a weird turn that made this not fun anymore.

Relaxer

« Reply #5020 on: March 01, 2016, 10:41:43 am »
Yeah Julian, I am the terrible father, not Hutch.
oword

« Reply #5021 on: March 01, 2016, 10:43:16 am »

It was fun to begin with? I personally cannot stand the Hutch Ejaculates All Over Every Thread on the Board Hour.
LVMH

Relaxer

« Reply #5022 on: March 01, 2016, 10:43:42 am »
The undeniable peak of Al Jourgensen's career (FTFY)

My favorite of Al
I think the run of the Land of Rape and Honey, The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste, and Psalm 69 is great.  Even Filth Pig had it's moments. 

I was a big fan of Rape and Honey back in the day, but then stumbled on The Last Sucker and it's really quite good. Nothing revolutionary but great to run or bike to.

oword

« Reply #5023 on: March 01, 2016, 10:43:54 am »
Yeah Julian, I am the terrible father, not Hutch.
How about you get back to writing your erotic memoirs?
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #5024 on: March 01, 2016, 10:48:30 am »

It was fun to begin with? I personally cannot stand the Hutch Ejaculates All Over Every Thread on the Board Hour.

making fun of people's parenting or children is not funny dude..... moreover, i spend more time with my kids who both have special needs than probably any other parent on this board does with their kids so I am not sure what you're talking about...

its just lame dude... there's a difference between having a little fun with ace frehley and attacking my parenting or my kids... and even if i was poor I'm not sure what that would prove? but my kids dont' want for anything ....but its pointless to argue with you..