Author Topic: Insurrection 2021  (Read 65879 times)

Re: Insurrection 2021
« Reply #225 on: August 20, 2021, 10:48:17 am »
scant --- I don't think you know what that word means?
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #226 on: August 20, 2021, 11:20:47 am »
lets see already printed up t-shirts, many stayed at a certain hotel near the white house, there were tweets about organizing buses, someone paid the fees, etc for the rally... yup scant coordination what's so ever...
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #227 on: August 20, 2021, 02:34:03 pm »
lets see already printed up t-shirts, many stayed at a certain hotel near the white house, there were tweets about organizing buses, someone paid the fees, etc for the rally... yup scant coordination what's so ever...

i believe the argument there is that the organization was for the rally at the Ellipse... that part was organized.  the march on and attack of the Capitol was, supposedly, unorganized and spontaneous.
<sig>

« Reply #228 on: August 20, 2021, 03:09:45 pm »

i believe the argument there is that the organization was for the rally at the Ellipse... that part was organized.  the march on and attack of the Capitol was, supposedly, unorganized and spontaneous.
Well I will concede this is a little true.  I believe that the majority of the Stop The Steal attendees had no plan or intention on 'stormin the capitol'

But there were definitely operators who were planning this and using the crowd for chaos and cover
as well as the gray area of telling an angry mob to head towards a joint session of congress was 'trial by combat'

that they didn't stop, beat up CapPol is inexcusable and should be punished as a terroirst
I still believe there would have been a live execution of Peloisi, Pence or AOC (or any one...even cruz/rubio/hawley) if they had cornered them...just sheer luck they didn't get to them
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 03:13:25 pm by Sigma-hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #229 on: August 20, 2021, 03:57:21 pm »
But there were definitely operators who were planning this and using the crowd for chaos and cover

i agree with you, but apparently the FBI does not.
<sig>

« Reply #230 on: August 20, 2021, 04:01:06 pm »

i agree with you, but apparently the FBI does not.
It's not common for the FBI and Sidehatch to see eye to eye on issues
slack

« Reply #231 on: August 25, 2021, 02:30:55 pm »
I really don't think this is a good idea

Lester Holt to interview Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #232 on: August 25, 2021, 02:34:18 pm »

What exactly is to be gained by doing that?

« Reply #233 on: August 25, 2021, 02:38:32 pm »

What exactly is to be gained by doing that?
hopefully a check big enough to retire in an isolated place
but exactly my point

obviously it's to drive viewership and sell ads
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2021, 02:40:18 pm »
i have to assume they're going to hide his identity... lester will be interviewing a shadow, or a voice on the phone.  because going public with his identity would be just plain stupid, and dangerous.
<sig>

« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2021, 02:43:14 pm »
i have to assume they're going to hide his identity... lester will be interviewing a shadow, or a voice on the phone.  because going public with his identity would be just plain stupid, and dangerous.
says...The officer will publicly reveal his identity for the first time.
slack

« Reply #236 on: August 25, 2021, 02:46:22 pm »
this could get interesting
The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol is seeking a trove of documents and communications from the Trump administration,
The letter asks for documents and communications from within the White House “relating in any way” to former first lady Melania Trump; three of the former president's children, Ivanka, Eric and Donald Trump Jr.; son-in-law Jared Kushner; as well as any member of Congress or Hill staffers.

The letter also asks for the National Archives to turn over communications with all of Trump’s top aides, including former chief of staff Mark Meadows, White House counsel Pat Cipollone, national security adviser Robert O’Brien, Hope Hicks, Stephen Miller and Kayleigh McEnany.

The Jan. 6 panel is also seeking White House communications with other key names in Trump’s orbit, including Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, Trump’s onetime attorney Rudy Giuliani and My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell.
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #237 on: August 25, 2021, 02:52:42 pm »
says...The officer will publicly reveal his identity for the first time.

jeebus.  stupid and dangerous.  there are idiots out there that want to kill him.  best of luck...
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #238 on: August 25, 2021, 02:56:27 pm »
this could get interesting
The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol is seeking a trove of documents and communications from the Trump administration,
The letter asks for documents and communications from within the White House “relating in any way” to former first lady Melania Trump; three of the former president's children, Ivanka, Eric and Donald Trump Jr.; son-in-law Jared Kushner; as well as any member of Congress or Hill staffers.

The letter also asks for the National Archives to turn over communications with all of Trump’s top aides, including former chief of staff Mark Meadows, White House counsel Pat Cipollone, national security adviser Robert O’Brien, Hope Hicks, Stephen Miller and Kayleigh McEnany.

The Jan. 6 panel is also seeking White House communications with other key names in Trump’s orbit, including Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, Trump’s onetime attorney Rudy Giuliani and My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell.

apparently, a few GOP reps and senators are nervous that the Jan 6 committee is also requesting their phone records.  might show that they were in contact with the insurrectionists beforehand.

tours of the Capitol given to "constituents" in the days before Jan 6 are also under investigation - personally i can't wait to learn more about those.

not sure why melania is caught up in this.  hopefully there is a good reason, otherwise could come across as vindictive and petty.
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #239 on: August 26, 2021, 07:31:02 pm »

Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot breaks silence: 'I saved countless lives'
In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Lt. Michael Byrd said he opened fire only as a “last resort” after the rioters failed to comply with his commands.

oh crap - he's african-american.  i am certain there folks "doing their research" as to where this guy lives... i sincerely hope he has protection.
<sig>