Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179950 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2490 on: December 17, 2013, 12:12:54 am »
good lord . . . what in the hell happened to jags?

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #2491 on: December 17, 2013, 09:36:22 am »
What motivates you in life the most?  Is it money?  Hot Sex Partners?  Free time?  Fancy Cars?  Babies?

That's rheotorical, right?  The Hot Sex Partners, obviously.  Oh, and Katy Perry tours.

Two other random NFL thoughts:

1.)  If the Ravens had even a mediocre offense they could make a run this year.  They may not have Denver or New Orleans' weapons but Ray Rice is a multi-purpose back, their line is good, Flacco can fling it, the receivers have some speed and size....how the hell do you play Detroit and not score a single touchdown?

2.)  If I was in Dez Bryant's shows and was actually noticably crying, I would have walked off too and taken the consequences.  Dez has a rep already.  Brett Favre sheds tears on the sideline and he's a "warrior" and "passionate" and "cares so deeply about winning and losing."  Dez Bryant cries on the sideline and he's "f*g", "pussy", etc.   He wouldn't live that down.  You can cut down trees all your life......

Brian

atomic

« Reply #2492 on: December 17, 2013, 10:58:08 am »
What motivates you in life the most?  Is it money?  Hot Sex Partners?  Free time?  Fancy Cars?  Babies?

1.)  If the Ravens had even a mediocre offense they could make a run this year.  They may not have Denver or New Orleans' weapons but Ray Rice is a multi-purpose back, their line is good, Flacco can fling it, the receivers have some speed and size....how the hell do you play Detroit and not score a single touchdown?

Brian

Actually their line is pretty awful. 

Yada

« Reply #2493 on: December 17, 2013, 12:27:47 pm »

That's rheotorical, right?  The Hot Sex Partners, obviously.  Oh, and Katy Perry tours.

Two other random NFL thoughts:

2.)  If I was in Dez Bryant's shows and was actually noticably crying, I would have walked off too and taken the consequences.  Dez has a rep already.  Brett Favre sheds tears on the sideline and he's a "warrior" and "passionate" and "cares so deeply about winning and losing."  Dez Bryant cries on the sideline and he's "f*g", "pussy", etc.   He wouldn't live that down.  You can cut down trees all your life......

Brian

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2494 on: December 17, 2013, 12:34:15 pm »
good god . . . what would the players of the seventies and eighties, think of all these pansies.

Yada

« Reply #2495 on: December 18, 2013, 11:48:35 am »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2496 on: December 18, 2013, 12:59:23 pm »
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/bitcoin-price-plunges-china-clampdown-escalates-2D11765766

anybody who believes in this shit currency . . . is an idiot.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2497 on: December 19, 2013, 02:33:51 pm »

Yada

« Reply #2498 on: December 19, 2013, 02:36:41 pm »
well, this is creepy as all hell.

https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0

vansmack

« Reply #2499 on: December 19, 2013, 02:49:47 pm »

I love every minute of that, especially with an Android Phone and Location Services turned on.
27>34

atomic

« Reply #2500 on: December 19, 2013, 02:54:06 pm »
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/bitcoin-price-plunges-china-clampdown-escalates-2D11765766

Yeah something with no intrinsic value backed by no country or organization.  I don't understand why anyone would think this is a viable currency.  At least with gold if the government totally colapses and you have anarchy you can make a ring out of gold.  With bitcoin you won't even have the coins because you won't have electricity.  People are so stupid.  And with the dollar by US law people are required to accept it.

Yada

« Reply #2501 on: December 19, 2013, 02:54:20 pm »

I love every minute of that, especially with an Android Phone and Location Services turned on.

Same here... albeit, still creepy as all hell.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2502 on: December 19, 2013, 03:13:22 pm »

Yeah something with no intrinsic value backed by no country or organization.  I don't understand why anyone would think this is a viable currency. 

Tell that to the guy who walked away with a Tesla S.

atomic

« Reply #2503 on: December 19, 2013, 03:46:55 pm »

Yeah something with no intrinsic value backed by no country or organization.  I don't understand why anyone would think this is a viable currency. 

Tell that to the guy who walked away with a Tesla S.

Long as you can find a bigger idiot than yourself you are fine with anything that people stupidly speculate on.  Idiots are not buying up bitcoins because they want to use it as a currency they are buying it up because they think the value you will go up.   And the guy didn't buy the car with bitcoins.  He exchanged it into dollars using something bitpay.  The dealership didn't accept the bitcoins. 

"We're not in the business of speculating so at the end of the day we want to sell the car as priced," he said.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #2504 on: December 19, 2013, 03:54:40 pm »
Technically, the dealer locked into a conversion price with BitPay, accepted the bitcoin and immediately converted to dollars.