> GENERAL DISCUSSION

The Travel Thread

(1/19) > >>

HoyaSaxa03:
in honor of memorial day...

i'm looking to take a 4+ week trip in august/september/october, the world is my oyster, where would you go?

we're thinking about southern south america, aus/nz, se asia, india (i'm guessing the latter two would be better in sept/oct as opposed to august) ... but really open to anything ... we were also thinking about breaking this up into mini-trips, with people in my group hopping on and off at different points

sub-question, has anyone ever gone on a GAP Adventures trip?

Vas Deferens:
Iceland, but not sure if it's good in Aug/Sep/Oct. I just want to go there!

miss pretentious:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by wanderlust j. marshmallow:
  Iceland, but not sure if it's good in Aug/Sep/Oct. I just want to go there!
--- End quote ---
I too really want to go to Iceland. The Mr. P and I have been discussing that for months.

Arthwys:
I was in Iceland in late October, it was a high of 35 degrees, but no snow yet, but the spray from any of their waterfalls was creating amazing ice formations on the far side of whatever cliff they were falling from.  

Oh, and the sun get's about 15 degrees above the horizon and starts setting again.  Be prepared for 15 dollar beers.

Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer:
Big plans for a guy with no income.

--- Quote ---Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:
  in honor of memorial day...

i'm looking to take a 4+ week trip in august/september/october, the world is my oyster, where would you go?

we're thinking about southern south america, aus/nz, se asia, india (i'm guessing the latter two would be better in sept/oct as opposed to august) ... but really open to anything ... we were also thinking about breaking this up into mini-trips, with people in my group hopping on and off at different points

sub-question, has anyone ever gone on a GAP Adventures trip?
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version