Author Topic: On the Eve of the new Season...  (Read 1367605 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: On the Eve of the new Season...
« Reply #3390 on: April 29, 2011, 08:57:31 am »
I don't understand all the naysaying about Mourinho... Its way overdone.

Barcelona, claro que leo espanhol pero no entiendo porque te calentas tanto acerca de Mourinho..... es un DT super exitoso... que no te guste su estilo o las pavadas que dice para calentar los animos y hacer que los demas pierdan el control.. bueno, no te gusta.. pero y que? No lo defiendo pero no entiendo porque te calentas tanto.

Felicitaciones por la gran victoria del Barca.. en mi opinion el mejor equipo de los ultimos 20 anhos.

DOOD...this is muurca, we speak English...

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3391 on: April 29, 2011, 09:43:21 am »

Barcelona, claro que leo espanhol pero no entiendo porque te calentas tanto acerca de Mourinho..... es un DT super exitoso... que no te guste su estilo o las pavadas que dice para calentar los animos y hacer que los demas pierdan el control.. bueno, no te gusta.. pero y que? No lo defiendo pero no entiendo porque te calentas tanto.

Felicitaciones por la gran victoria del Barca.. en mi opinion el mejor equipo de los ultimos 20 anhos.

DOOD...this is muurca, we speak English...

so by your logic, miami isn't in 'muurca?
<sig>

godsshoeshine

« Reply #3392 on: April 29, 2011, 10:02:35 am »
Looks like QPR is coming up!  I'm so excited.
not so fast
o/\o

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #3393 on: April 29, 2011, 12:14:55 pm »
Looks like QPR is coming up!  I'm so excited.
not so fast

Most like a fine, like the West Ham/Tevez deal.

Mind you...you'd think Warnock would've learned after his Sheffield United ended up the real victims from the Tevez fiasco.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #3394 on: April 29, 2011, 01:17:18 pm »
could be, but west ham got fined £5m before there was a rule. i've heard qpr might get 15 points deducted.
o/\o

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #3395 on: April 29, 2011, 01:22:46 pm »
could be, but west ham got fined £5m before there was a rule. i've heard qpr might get 15 points deducted.

If that happened there'd be holy hell over it.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #3396 on: April 29, 2011, 01:25:41 pm »
you can bet there will be holy hell either way...
o/\o

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #3397 on: April 29, 2011, 02:22:23 pm »
They should get a hefty fine and points deduction but not enough to cost them promotion...and move on.

Barcelona

« Reply #3399 on: April 29, 2011, 09:53:23 pm »

Hutch, I can understand a coach complaining about what he thinks is a bad decision by a referee.

However, leaking to the press that there is doping in FC Barcelona (making this thing up to deviate the attention of the players, press and public and try to reduce the difference in the table like this, quite sad) or saying that he would be ashamed if he were Guardiola after the champions league semifinals against Chelsea... this is beyond disagreement over a referee decision, it is bad and sad.

Not only he needs assistance to control his hatred against Barcelona, but he needs to understand that he is reviving the worst side of the rivalry during the franco days. But he does not care much about the consequence of what he says, he just thinks about himself. he is a sad human being.

brennser

« Reply #3400 on: May 01, 2011, 03:01:36 pm »
squeaky bum time  >:(

godsshoeshine

« Reply #3401 on: May 02, 2011, 08:16:19 am »
i was afraid to text smackie :(
o/\o

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #3402 on: May 02, 2011, 09:04:27 am »

Hutch, I can understand a coach complaining about what he thinks is a bad decision by a referee.

However, leaking to the press that there is doping in FC Barcelona (making this thing up to deviate the attention of the players, press and public and try to reduce the difference in the table like this, quite sad) or saying that he would be ashamed if he were Guardiola after the champions league semifinals against Chelsea... this is beyond disagreement over a referee decision, it is bad and sad.

Not only he needs assistance to control his hatred against Barcelona, but he needs to understand that he is reviving the worst side of the rivalry during the franco days. But he does not care much about the consequence of what he says, he just thinks about himself. he is a sad human being.

As much as I despise Chelksi...and believe me when I say I hate them with a passion....Barca were gifted victory over them in the semi finals by the officials. It was  embarrassing to watch. Probably the worst case of ref bias I've ever seen. Last week I didn't see anything to give Morono cause for his tantrum and acccusations though.

fatskippy

« Reply #3403 on: May 02, 2011, 09:55:47 am »
Barca were gifted victory over them in the semi finals by the officials. It was  embarrassing to watch. Probably the worst case of ref bias I've ever seen.

Oh really?  Then why wasn't a penalty called when Bosingwa pulled down Henry in the box in the 1st leg?  Why was Abidal sent off when Anelka clearly dove/tripped over his own feet in the 2nd leg?

vansmack

« Reply #3404 on: May 02, 2011, 11:16:18 am »
A great weekend for Arsenal fans everywhere....except for one in Northern Pakistan.
27>34