Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176665 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1080 on: February 28, 2013, 03:34:05 pm »
Don't forget the future 2010's Folk Rock Revival Tour on the Titanic replica someone's trying to build.

Mumford and Sons
Lumineers
The Lone Bellows (Brooklyn Country Music)
Bon Iver
Of Monster and Men
Punch Brothers
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1081 on: February 28, 2013, 03:35:08 pm »
Morrissey's now got a beef with Paul McCartney

http://music-mix.ew.com/2013/02/28/morrissey-kimmel-mccartney/
T.Rex

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1082 on: February 28, 2013, 03:43:58 pm »
sounds like morrisey has a beef . . . with obscurity and nobody caring about him anymore.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1083 on: February 28, 2013, 04:36:10 pm »
Maybe he should have one of these instead:
😐 🎶

James Ford

« Reply #1084 on: February 28, 2013, 05:05:21 pm »
It's not like he's playing the State Theatre. Or appearing in a Hyundai commercial.

Staples Center, Capacity

sounds like morrisey has a beef . . . with obscurity and nobody caring about him anymore.

vansmack

« Reply #1085 on: February 28, 2013, 05:06:29 pm »
On the other hand, there was a great interview with Marr on SiriusXM the past couple days.  What a delight!

Don't hold your breath on a reunion though.
27>34

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1086 on: February 28, 2013, 05:23:11 pm »
On the other hand, there was a great interview with Marr on SiriusXM the past couple days.  What a delight!

Don't hold your breath on a reunion though.

Colbert's interview with Morrissey is probably some of the best television ever recorded.  Colbert managed to hit most if not all of Morrissey's buttons in it.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/419977/october-09-2012/morrissey
T.Rex

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1087 on: February 28, 2013, 06:22:38 pm »
Well of course he's taking checks, he's sure not making any money from his laughable "web design" company. It's always "government get off our backs but my check better not be two seconds late" which is why the most conservative states are the ones that suck the most government funds. Retarded republicans like him just blame every one else, preferably a minority, for their own dumbness and then call themselves patriots.

The only government checks I ever took, I earned while serving the country to allow the liberals to have the right to live off of other people's money and to yell that everyone has to be accepting/tolerant of them while themselves being the most intolerant group in America.  The libs are the ones who never take personal responsibility for anything.  It's always "mommy dressed me funny", "daddy didn't tell me he loved me", "the system is stacked against me", "the man is keeping me down", or some such nonsense all while using lines like "I just want whats coming to me".  The funny part of that is that if they really got what's coming to them they would not be able to deal with it.
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #1088 on: February 28, 2013, 06:34:32 pm »

The only government checks I ever took, I earned while serving the country to allow the liberals to have the right to live off of other people's money and to yell that everyone has to be accepting/tolerant of them while themselves being the most intolerant group in America. 

now that seems stupid.. you joined the military to help the very people you despise and insult on this board 24-7???  how the fuck does that make sense?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1089 on: February 28, 2013, 07:19:50 pm »
Oh so very close to have gotten the 9:30 Forum Drum Circle formed... Oh well back to paying closer attention to Twitter, were beefs occur in a civilized way.
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1090 on: March 01, 2013, 08:21:16 am »
Who would have thought there were so many windmills in Richmond...
T.Rex

fatskippy

« Reply #1091 on: March 01, 2013, 09:40:23 am »
Well of course he's taking checks, he's sure not making any money from his laughable "web design" company. It's always "government get off our backs but my check better not be two seconds late" which is why the most conservative states are the ones that suck the most government funds. Retarded republicans like him just blame every one else, preferably a minority, for their own dumbness and then call themselves patriots.

The only government checks I ever took, I earned while serving the country to allow the liberals to have the right to live off of other people's money and to yell that everyone has to be accepting/tolerant of them while themselves being the most intolerant group in America.  The libs are the ones who never take personal responsibility for anything.  It's always "mommy dressed me funny", "daddy didn't tell me he loved me", "the system is stacked against me", "the man is keeping me down", or some such nonsense all while using lines like "I just want whats coming to me".  The funny part of that is that if they really got what's coming to them they would not be able to deal with it.

what a tired schtick

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #1092 on: March 01, 2013, 10:35:21 am »
Colbert's interview with Morrissey is probably some of the best television ever recorded.  Colbert managed to hit most if not all of Morrissey's buttons in it.

Morrissey proved to be a pretty good sport there.  Thanks for the link.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1093 on: March 01, 2013, 10:54:08 am »
"mommy dressed me funny"'

you know i knew there was a reason i spend my days in Starbucks and other random coffeehouses using my ObamaPhone and ObamaLaptop.  It's because I wore my cousins hand me downs growing up.  And it was the early 70s so those plaid pants were brutal to be seen in three years out of season.
T.Rex

azaghal1981

« Reply #1094 on: March 01, 2013, 06:54:51 pm »
What happened to Atomicfront?

This made me think of him. http://bit.ly/13tZ0rg 
احمد