Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176677 times)

atomicfront

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1125 on: March 07, 2013, 10:21:01 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/video/father-finds-knife-child-birthday-212817231.html

The last line of his story is what is wrong with America.  Some scum sucking suit will take this case and because it is cheaper to pay than fight, this fucking moron will get money.  Of course as with all of these sort of BS cases the cost will be passed on to consumers.  The dude sounds like he has about a 3rd grade education. 

What is wrong with america is people not going to work when there is no snow and pretending there is no snow.  ANd then the next day they get to work after taking the day off with pay and post irrelevant stories that no one cares about but themselves.

Relaxer

« Reply #1126 on: March 07, 2013, 10:44:42 am »
Yeah, his phone ain't ringing any more today than it was yesterday or at 3:00 am on Christmas morning.

But maybe, just maybe, someone out there is looking for an all-text website with virtually no functionality whatsoever, unless typos are a function. In which case, get ready to hit that Ghostbusters 'client' alarm!
oword

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1127 on: March 07, 2013, 11:37:39 am »
is there an RSS feed that you subscribe to that provides you with these nonsense stories, or do you just search the internet, day and night, looking for something to shake your fist at?

Neither, the stupidity and laziness of many Americans is everywhere you look.  Also, in this case, Yahoo seems to have been having a slow news day.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1128 on: March 07, 2013, 11:39:40 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/video/father-finds-knife-child-birthday-212817231.html

The last line of his story is what is wrong with America.  Some scum sucking suit will take this case and because it is cheaper to pay than fight, this fucking moron will get money.  Of course as with all of these sort of BS cases the cost will be passed on to consumers.  The dude sounds like he has about a 3rd grade education. 

What is wrong with america is people not going to work when there is no snow and pretending there is no snow.  ANd then the next day they get to work after taking the day off with pay and post irrelevant stories that no one cares about but themselves.

Part of the beauty of working for yourself at home is not having to worry about the weather.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1129 on: March 07, 2013, 11:41:47 am »
Yeah, his phone ain't ringing any more today than it was yesterday or at 3:00 am on Christmas morning.

But maybe, just maybe, someone out there is looking for an all-text website with virtually no functionality whatsoever, unless typos are a function. In which case, get ready to hit that Ghostbusters 'client' alarm!

Yuu knead too wurk oun yoru angar issuez!
FUKIT

stevewizzle

« Reply #1130 on: March 07, 2013, 11:55:47 am »

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1131 on: March 07, 2013, 12:02:35 pm »

Ewe Knead 2 wurk oun uor replie skilz
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1132 on: March 07, 2013, 12:17:42 pm »
im getting tired of men becoming women and wanting to participate in womens sports.  fuck you.  im also tired of using apostrophes in conjunctions and in possessive nouns.  fuck them too.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1133 on: March 07, 2013, 03:02:56 pm »
im getting tired of men becoming women and wanting to participate in womens sports.  fuck you.  im also tired of using apostrophes in conjunctions and in possessive nouns.  fuck them too.

If we are supposed to all be equal why do we segregate men's and women's sports in the first place?
FUKIT

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1134 on: March 07, 2013, 03:21:50 pm »

aktuallee, he nailed you on that one RB.  did you see the bolds?
<sig>

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1135 on: March 07, 2013, 03:48:38 pm »

aktuallee, he nailed you on that one RB.  did you see the bolds?

know hee dint
yez eye deed
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1136 on: March 07, 2013, 05:06:37 pm »
I always thought it odd that people call an album named the same as the band who released it 'self titled'.  I highly doubt the album titled itself at all.  I guess eponymous is just too scary for most folk!
FUKIT

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1137 on: March 07, 2013, 05:45:40 pm »
😐 🎶

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1138 on: March 07, 2013, 05:53:59 pm »
Surprise, it didn't take as long as I thought it would, but it was not by the person I expected it from!
FUKIT

James Ford

« Reply #1139 on: March 08, 2013, 09:38:35 am »
It's funny that i had a dream tangentially related to your post the night before you posted this.

I dreamt I was transported back to the 70's, and was hanging out with Sonny and Cher. Cher was a bit fatter than she really was in the 70's, but hey, it's my dream, so if I want a fat Cher, I can have a fat Cher.

Anyway, a young Chastity was apparently chowing down in another room, and Cher yelled to her, "Chaz, if you don't stop eating so much you're going to turn into a fat man!"

At that point, I stepped in to tell them I was from the future and that she better be careful with her words, because they might just come true. I went on to add that she herself was going to end up thin and a sex symbol to some people. And then I turned to Sonny and said, "You're going to ski into a tree and die. But there's nothing you can do about it, so try not to worry too much."