Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176673 times)

atomicfront

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1320 on: March 22, 2013, 03:18:46 pm »
I'm 5'9 and a quarter inch. My wife claims she is taller than me. I respect her right to claim that she is.

Janet Reno is tall.

You can pick out the newlyweds on here a mile away.

I'm 5'11" and my wife is about an inch taller than me....but i'm married to a supermodel.

I don't know about that, but tall girls are hot.  As long as they aren't 6'6" or something.

so what you are really saying is that you are 5'8" and your wife is 5'9?

azaghal1981

« Reply #1321 on: March 26, 2013, 11:45:02 am »
احمد

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1322 on: March 26, 2013, 12:32:34 pm »
i love all these equal right pictures im seeing all over the facebook, in support of the fact that the most crooked organization in the country, the supreme court, is going to determine how humans can or cannot be treated like humans. i look at the monsanto cases and the citizen united ruling . . . and think "yeah, they're going to do the right thing." there is no "gay agenda lobbyist organization" to prick up their ears with green paper excitement.

no lollerskates.

atomicfront

« Reply #1323 on: March 26, 2013, 12:53:49 pm »
From a constituion standpoint this seems like a slam dunk to allow gay marriage.  If they don't say as much all the constitionalists on the supreme court can just show what a bunch of hypocrits they are and instead say they just follow whatever republican policy is at that moment.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1324 on: March 26, 2013, 12:55:27 pm »
there is no money in it for them.  the end.  people in any stage of government dont do anything . . . unless there is something in it for them.  freedoms, rights?  oh you 1776 dreamer you.

azaghal1981

« Reply #1325 on: March 26, 2013, 01:16:29 pm »
It's already been proven that this is true for Scalia, Thomas and Alito many times over.

From a constituion standpoint this seems like a slam dunk to allow gay marriage.  If they don't say as much all the constitionalists on the supreme court can just show what a bunch of hypocrits they are and instead say they just follow whatever republican policy is at that moment.
احمد

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1326 on: March 28, 2013, 12:37:56 pm »
"news" according to your beloved MSNBC...

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/28/17501282-investigators-adam-lanza-surrounded-by-weapons-at-home-attack-took-less-than-5-minutes?lite

"Adam Lanza left a home stuffed with weaponry and carried out the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in a 154-bullet barrage that took less than five minutes, investigators said Thursday in the first detailed account of his surroundings and troubled state of mind."

Exactly why your 'safe' gun free school zone is not working.
Exactly why your concept of 'the police will protect us' fails.
Exactly why we need to have armed guards at our schools.
Exactly what most liberals will never understand or accept basically because it is 1) factual and 2) logical.

Nuff said.
FUKIT

atomicfront

« Reply #1327 on: March 28, 2013, 12:42:11 pm »

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/28/17501282-investigators-adam-lanza-surrounded-by-weapons-at-home-attack-took-less-than-5-minutes?lite

"Adam Lanza left a home stuffed with weaponry and carried out the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in a 154-bullet barrage that took less than five minutes, investigators said Thursday in the first detailed account of his surroundings and troubled state of mind."

Exactly what most liberals will never understand or accept basically because it is 1) factual and 2) logical.

Nuff said.

"Authorities also recovered a National Rifle Association certificate"

That is all you need to know.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1328 on: March 28, 2013, 12:43:24 pm »
everything is life is either liberal or conservative?  how sad.

Relaxer

« Reply #1329 on: March 28, 2013, 12:50:02 pm »

Nuff said.

Sounds like a pretty good argument for banning 30-round clips and assault rifles. And also, right now schools are having to cut vital programs, jampack students into already overcrowded classrooms and lay off teachers. How are they supposed to pay for armed guards? Because stupid conservatives will menstruate over any suggestion of raising taxes. Another example of the loser fantasy land you and your retarded ilk live in.
oword

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1330 on: March 28, 2013, 09:07:35 pm »

Nuff said.

"Authorities also recovered a National Rifle Association certificate"

That is all you need to know.

100% irrelevant actually.  They probably found a library card as well.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1331 on: March 28, 2013, 09:11:28 pm »

Nuff said.

Sounds like a pretty good argument for banning 30-round clips and assault rifles. And also, right now schools are having to cut vital programs, jampack students into already overcrowded classrooms and lay off teachers. How are they supposed to pay for armed guards? Because stupid conservatives will menstruate over any suggestion of raising taxes. Another example of the loser fantasy land you and your retarded ilk live in.

1st to enlighten you so you stop sounding ignorant about firearms, the term is MAGAZINE.  A clip is something completely different.

2) He did not use an assault rifle.

3) You can easily fire 140 rounds in with damn near ANY firearm.

4) Please don't even attempt to worry about paying for anything.  The liberal creed is spend money whether we have it or not.  To address the question though, it seems FAR more important to protect the lives of our children than to pay for damn near anything else.  Also if we quit wasting money on all the crap and redundant levels of government the liberals love to create we would have all the money we need.  All that aside, the money issue is nothing but a red herring.

4) If it is retarded to think we ought to protect the lives of our children well then...
FUKIT

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1332 on: March 29, 2013, 07:22:11 am »
Anyone get the sense that RB sits in his basement all night with his trusty Windows 3.1 computer and 56k modem, accessing Libertarian BBSs to discuss what's "wrong" with America.  And then every once and awhile uses that new fangled Windows 95 machine he has to dial into his AOL account to use the Interweb.  I suspect he has runs his own BBS on a OS/2 machine as well....
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:16:43 am by kosmo vinyl »
T.Rex

Relaxer

« Reply #1333 on: March 29, 2013, 09:22:16 am »

This isn't an assault rifle? Or are you again lying because you have nothing else to offer? Also, spare me the patronizing lecture on guns. I'm perfectly aware that a dickless shit like yourself uses their perverted gun knowledge to make himself feel like a REAL MAN GRRRRRRR but it doesn't matter in this debate. By the logic of you and the rest of the gun perverts, only a drug addict could write drug policy.
oword

Relaxer

« Reply #1334 on: March 29, 2013, 09:24:36 am »
Anyone get the sense that RB sits in his basement all night with his trusty Windows 3.1 computer and 56k modem, accessing Libertarian BBSs to discuss what's "wrong" with America.  And then every once and awhile uses that new fangled Windows 95 machine he has to dial into his AOL account to use the Interweb.  I suspect he has runs his own BBS on a OS/2 machine as well....

If you saw his unbelievably incompetent "web services" company website, you'd realize that all this is totally beyond him. "Windows? Mudem? Whut do you think ah am, a million-dollar-haver'n' shit?"
oword