Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176677 times)

stevewizzle

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1665 on: July 17, 2013, 11:19:52 am »
Is the anti-atomicfront script working for those that I passed it along to?

The board was pretty easy to read yesterday.

yup, loving it.  it's a little glitchy, for some reason i still see the "introductions" thread (maybe because he's the thread starter? maybe i have a setting wrong?) but otherwise it's been a week of no a'front.  so much more pleasant.

i found it was glitchy with chrome. works perfect with firefox, may want to try that.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1666 on: July 17, 2013, 11:23:02 am »
Could you modify the script and send it to me so I don't get any Chaz posts?

It could be modified to block everybody.  We could have a zen forum.  Complete silence.

atomicfront

« Reply #1667 on: July 17, 2013, 11:25:33 am »
Could you modify the script and send it to me so I don't get any Chaz posts?

It could be modified to block everybody.  We could have a zen forum.  Complete silence.

Excellant idea. 

atomicfront

« Reply #1668 on: July 17, 2013, 11:26:14 am »

yup, loving it.  it's a little glitchy, for some reason i still see the "introductions" thread (maybe because he's the thread starter? maybe i have a setting wrong?) but otherwise it's been a week of no a'front.  so much more pleasant.

i found it was glitchy with chrome. works perfect with firefox, may want to try that.

If you have me blocked why the heck you are still talking about me?  I am sure you will turn off your script all the time to see what you are missing.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1669 on: July 17, 2013, 11:29:07 am »

the sound of one hand clapping

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1670 on: July 17, 2013, 11:31:55 am »

If you have me blocked why the heck you are still talking about me?  I am sure you will turn off your script all the time to see what you are missing.
I have not yet received the script so I can still see your posts, but I don't think Sweetcell can even see what you are saying.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1671 on: July 17, 2013, 11:39:12 am »

They can still see what you're saying if somebody quotes you.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1672 on: July 17, 2013, 11:41:34 am »
could you pm this script to me???

PM sent.

I have not yet received the script so I can still see your posts, but I don't think Sweetcell can even see what you are saying.

yup.  i see when others quote a'front so it's not perfect but i don't see his posts.  as soon as i see "Quote from: atomicfront" at the top of other's posts, i just skip past it.

and yeah, it works better in firefox.
<sig>

atomicfront

« Reply #1673 on: July 17, 2013, 11:52:02 am »
could you pm this script to me???

PM sent.

yup.  i see when others quote a'front so it's not perfect but i don't see his posts.  as soon as i see "Quote from: atomicfront" at the top of other's posts, i just skip past it.

and yeah, it works better in firefox.

Yeah you are really ignoring me.  Every post you  make is about me.  Why are you so infatuated with me?

killsaly

« Reply #1674 on: July 17, 2013, 12:15:22 pm »
Man you are some haters.   ::)

Yada

« Reply #1675 on: July 17, 2013, 02:05:47 pm »
Who cares if JarJar Binks is on the cover of Rollingstone?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1676 on: July 17, 2013, 02:33:53 pm »

i love stupid people who scream up and down the stars and stripes about no censorship, freedom of speech and the press . . . until its something they dont like.

Yada

« Reply #1677 on: July 17, 2013, 02:34:47 pm »

i love stupid people who scream up and down the stars and stripes about no censorship, freedom of speech and the press . . . until its something they dont like.

Also, I'm pretty sure many other villainous folks in history have been on the cover of a magazine.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #1678 on: July 17, 2013, 02:41:50 pm »
I'm taking odds on Corpse Flower vs. Royal Baby.

vansmack

« Reply #1679 on: July 17, 2013, 02:44:04 pm »
I'm taking odds on Corpse Flower vs. Royal Baby.

I'll put 20 on the flower.

BTW - am I the only one that smells stink when I open the flower web page?  The mind is a crazy thing....
27>34