Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176726 times)

atomic

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2070 on: September 17, 2013, 01:49:03 pm »
So I don't understand why congressmen are focusing on him having access to a military base.  He didn't steal military secrets he shot a bunch of people.   If he didn't do at the navel base he could have done it just as easily on the mall or a public street.  It is a gun issue not a military base issue. It isn't a hospital or school.  There are plenty of people with guns and military training on a military base.  I totally perplexed with their logic.

James Ford

« Reply #2071 on: September 17, 2013, 01:51:02 pm »
Why do you think that is? Last I checked, women do like music and do go to the 9:30 Club.

I think the clear history of this board dictates RatBastard must offer to purchase concert tickets for an females who are offended by this.

all two of them that post here?

Yada

« Reply #2072 on: September 17, 2013, 01:58:47 pm »
Why do you think that is? Last I checked, women do like music and do go to the 9:30 Club.

I think the clear history of this board dictates RatBastard must offer to purchase concert tickets for an females who are offended by this.

all two of them that post here?

because most men act like a bunch of fucking pricks on the internet and they don't want to waste their time dealing with them. My guess at least.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2073 on: September 17, 2013, 02:06:47 pm »
Julian, I'm glad you're back.

I think the clear history of this board dictates RatBastard must offer to purchase concert tickets for any females who are offended by this.
Thanks!
LVMH

atomic

« Reply #2074 on: September 17, 2013, 02:40:51 pm »
Didn't anyone buy Grand Theft Auto 5?  I don't really play video games but if I have the chance to drive around running over people with an ambulance I don't pass it up.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2075 on: September 17, 2013, 02:48:24 pm »
so i was listening to fox news this morning, because i just had to know their take on this tragedy.  they are fully blaming violent video games, and get this, because this was priceless.  they had this guy on who was begging the country to have back ground checks, to have some controls of who can get weapons, and the announcer cut him off, said we have breaking news, and that she was sorry to cut him off . . . and then the next sentence out of her mouth was, "lets go to break."

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2076 on: September 17, 2013, 02:50:58 pm »
am i correct . . . or did ratbastard say something you never say about the president?  omg.  wow.  as much as i love ratbastard, when i read that, i shook my head.  you never say stuff like that, i dont care what you believe.  you sir, are not a citizen of my country.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2077 on: September 17, 2013, 02:58:30 pm »
http://www.today.com/entertainment/does-cory-monteith-deserve-special-emmy-awards-memorial-segment-4B11181410

the more they praise this loser . . . the more they say, "hey, its ok to od on heroin and alcohol."

Yada

« Reply #2078 on: September 17, 2013, 02:59:21 pm »
am i correct . . . or did ratbastard say something you never say about the president?  omg.  wow.  as much as i love ratbastard, when i read that, i shook my head.  you never say stuff like that, i dont care what you believe.  you sir, are not a citizen of my country.

you should send him a private message.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2079 on: September 17, 2013, 03:01:24 pm »
i should, and i will, so there

James Ford

« Reply #2080 on: September 17, 2013, 03:02:02 pm »
There are many different ways to commit suicide.

http://www.today.com/entertainment/does-cory-monteith-deserve-special-emmy-awards-memorial-segment-4B11181410

the more they praise this loser . . . the more they say, "hey, its ok to od on heroin and alcohol."

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2081 on: September 17, 2013, 03:06:09 pm »
did he commit suicide?  oh shit . . . my bad.  i just thought he was a junkie who fucked up, like river.

James Ford

« Reply #2082 on: September 17, 2013, 03:09:12 pm »
I'm just saying, isn't being a junkie and od'ing a form of suicide?

And aren't we allowed to laud someone for the good they did in spite of whatever demons controlled them and brought about their downfall?

That said, for all I know he still could have been a douche.

did he commit suicide?  oh shit . . . my bad.  i just thought he was a junkie who fucked up, like river.

« Reply #2083 on: September 17, 2013, 03:11:37 pm »
Posts have been deleted, I'm sorry but that's really crossing the line.  And pretty close to being banned...

dang just steped away for lunch and I miss the juicy stuff.
here I was trying to lighten the mood and it got all nasty again pretty quick
slack

Yada

« Reply #2084 on: September 17, 2013, 03:13:46 pm »
I'm just saying, isn't being a junkie and od'ing a form of suicide?

And aren't we allowed to laud someone for the good they did in spite of whatever demons controlled them and brought about their downfall?

That said, for all I know he still could have been a douche.

Intentionally taking too much and succeeding in killing yourself = suicide

Overdosing by accident = not a suicide