Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176707 times)

atomic

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2340 on: November 15, 2013, 06:18:51 pm »

People post too many pictures of their kids on facebook.

a fuckin men

+1000

I like photos.  Facebook should only be photos.  I don't really care about anything else on there.  People who post about joining AA or about how they were abuse as a child I don't really care to know about along with anything else they could possibly post. 

Yada

« Reply #2341 on: November 15, 2013, 06:23:00 pm »

People post too many pictures of their kids on facebook.

a fuckin men

+1000

I like photos.  Facebook should only be photos.  I don't really care about anything else on there.  People who post about joining AA or about how they were abuse as a child I don't really care to know about along with anything else they could possibly post. 

you should try instagram.

stevewizzle

« Reply #2342 on: November 15, 2013, 06:53:59 pm »
switched to t-mobile $30 plan, unlimited data (although lower speeds after 5gb), text, and 100 minutes.

pretty stoked to save $60 a month and not be locked into a contract.  i don't think i'll ever enter into another wireless contract again.

vansmack

« Reply #2343 on: November 15, 2013, 07:04:01 pm »
switched to t-mobile $30 plan, unlimited data (although lower speeds after 5gb), text, and 100 minutes.

pretty stoked to save $60 a month and not be locked into a contract.  i don't think i'll ever enter into another wireless contract again.

Been doing this for a year.  No regrets at all, even more stoked that they added tethering to some plans...
27>34

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2344 on: November 15, 2013, 07:24:57 pm »
i never meant gwar was a mockery . . . only that they have seriously lost their magic, in my opinion.  so has ween.

atomic

« Reply #2345 on: November 15, 2013, 11:42:37 pm »

Yeah contracts are rip-off. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2346 on: November 16, 2013, 11:51:33 am »
seem only a matter until the drug addict climbs back onstage, makes a fool of himself and deaner, deaner punches him out right then and there, and says fuck this here mockery that ween has become.  give it up dudesters . . . the magic is over.  gwar over, and thats fucking over.

jesus dude . . . the grammar.  read slower before posting.  i get excited easily.

shemptiness

« Reply #2347 on: November 17, 2013, 12:21:20 pm »

43 years ago!

stevewizzle

« Reply #2348 on: November 18, 2013, 01:48:54 pm »

Been doing this for a year.  No regrets at all, even more stoked that they added tethering to some plans...

i brought over my 4s, which has the bandwidth issues, so tethering is not an option.

there's really no hiccups, except voip works really only on wifi. once i snag an LTE phone it'll be smooth sailing.

vansmack

« Reply #2349 on: November 18, 2013, 01:57:57 pm »
once i snag an LTE phone it'll be smooth sailing.

Yes, I hacked LTE onto my Nexus 4, and since Kitkat dropped my battery life with LTE enabled has been incredible.  So much so, I'm pretty sure I'm passing on the Nexus 5, which is unheard of for me.
27>34

« Reply #2350 on: November 19, 2013, 12:13:06 pm »
slack

hutch

« Reply #2351 on: November 19, 2013, 12:43:39 pm »
RE 150 year anniversary of Gettysburg Address: Such a long tradition of using the word "freedom" where it doesn't belong....I mean it sounds great but its just a load of baloney fed to little schoolchildren isn't it? How else other than "freedom" could we explain the hundreds of thousands of our dead?... the southern states wanted their freedom (of course we disagree with their position on slavery but, again, another inconvenient myth: that the Civil War was about freeing the slaves) and Lincoln said no and went into a brutal war to force them to stay in the union against their will.. I mean tell it to the South that the Civil War was about "government of the people, by the people, for the people..."!  The idea that the States could not leave the Union once they joined it, to me, seems absolutely nonsensical..and then Lincoln couches that as "freedom"?  I can imagine telling the representatives to the Constitutional Convention, northern or southern, that once their states ratified the constitution they would not be able to ever leave no matter what!.. they would have laughed all the way back home! Hats off though to Old Abe for being so determined and keeping the Union together at such a high cost... we can celebrate but to think it was about freedom or slaves is just a bit much...

Vas Deferens

« Reply #2352 on: November 19, 2013, 12:57:31 pm »
(_|_)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #2353 on: November 19, 2013, 01:03:25 pm »
does DC even have a gay urban beach?  ::)

P Street Beach

killsaly

« Reply #2354 on: November 19, 2013, 01:19:36 pm »
Did you read the article Vas?