Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176722 times)

atomic

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2835 on: January 20, 2014, 05:08:20 pm »
Congratulations on the baby!

I'm sure there will still be more great vacations in your future!

So the trip to Paris is off.  My wife doesn't want to leave the country and I need to save up time for the baby.  I am trying to think of going somewhere in the US that is warm for a shorter time.  I wonder how much money it costs to change mileage award tickets.

Thank you..  I am guessing it will be a while. 

James Ford

« Reply #2836 on: January 20, 2014, 05:24:15 pm »
Life is what you make it. We took my daughter to Europe three times before she turned five. Of course it prevented us from going to all of those European swingers clubs and doing lots of hard drugs which we'd normally have done, but we all still managed to have tons of fun. And we didn't pay an extra cent to bring her along. (she was under two the first two times, and we used miles on the third trip).

So the trip to Paris is off.  My wife doesn't want to leave the country and I need to save up time for the baby.  I am trying to think of going somewhere in the US that is warm for a shorter time.  I wonder how much money it costs to change mileage award tickets.

Yada

« Reply #2837 on: January 21, 2014, 12:36:02 am »

So that's why atomic had all that baby tax knowledge a few weeks ago? Furthermore, atomic is having his first baby at age 57, good luck brah and congrats.

hutch

« Reply #2838 on: January 21, 2014, 09:01:07 am »

So that's why atomic had all that baby tax knowledge a few weeks ago? Furthermore, atomic is having his first baby at age 57, good luck brah and congrats.

I called it when we had that conversation..

57? I thought he was in his late 40s?

I wonder if all those horrible things he said happened to people who had babies will happen to him now..

Actually, what I wonder is if he's actually having a baby....sometimes, as much as I enjoy it,  I think his character is scripted..

Yada

« Reply #2839 on: January 21, 2014, 10:13:28 am »

atomic

« Reply #2840 on: January 21, 2014, 10:35:44 am »

Only 49 but thank you.

atomic

« Reply #2841 on: January 21, 2014, 10:39:31 am »

I wonder if all those horrible things he said happened to people who had babies will happen to him now..

Actually, what I wonder is if he's actually having a baby....sometimes, as much as I enjoy it,  I think his character is scripted..

Hutch everything I say is 100 percent true.  I wouldn't lie to you guys.  I care too much. 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 11:24:55 am by atomic »

James Ford

« Reply #2842 on: January 21, 2014, 10:57:47 am »
I think the answer to that one is YES. Someone already said he looked like  a hipster Santa Claus.  ;)

Yada

« Reply #2843 on: January 21, 2014, 11:14:11 am »
Atomic should adopt a 16 year old.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2844 on: January 21, 2014, 11:18:00 am »
if atomic cared that much, he would use proper english.  is that . . . too much to ask.

atomic

« Reply #2845 on: January 21, 2014, 11:25:24 am »
if atomic cared that much, he would use proper english.  is that . . . too much to ask.

Fixed it for you as I do actually care that much.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2846 on: January 21, 2014, 11:27:41 am »
you are indeed, the one they spoke of.

James Ford

« Reply #2847 on: January 21, 2014, 11:36:38 am »
My wife says you should still go to Paris as one last hurrah. I don't expect you to listen to my wife.  ;D

atomic

« Reply #2848 on: January 21, 2014, 11:53:45 am »
My wife says you should still go to Paris as one last hurrah. I don't expect you to listen to my wife.  ;D

Yeah I would go but the wife doesn't want to.  I bought her a new car last night using the Paris money as a big down payment.  So it is officially off. 

hutch

« Reply #2849 on: January 21, 2014, 12:04:45 pm »

the kicker is that you say you can't ever meet anyone from the board and came up with some weird excuse!

so as much as I like you Atomic I'm not sure you're real!

guess my faith is weak...makes sense as I also have a tough time believing in Jesus!

wait did I just compare Atomic to Jesus?

good lord. I need help.