Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176727 times)

James Ford

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #3150 on: February 05, 2014, 12:34:30 pm »
I agree with your sentiment. I also don't think anyone is going to mistake Stereogum for the New York Times, or whatever passes as responsible journalism.

That Stereogum article is disgusting. 

"First, though, someone needs to kill the motherfucker."

Really?  Hasn't enough blood been shed?  I of course think Zimmerman is a piece of shit, but stating he needs to be killed?  Is this a respectable media outlet?  I have heard of their site but never clicked on it before.  I dont think it is very professional to allow their writers to try to incite murder against other people. 

The writer and everyone else upset by this should focus their energy to try and CHANGE the system, and not writing articles suggesting their readers should KILL someone else. 

James Ford

« Reply #3151 on: February 05, 2014, 12:35:47 pm »
Just as a diet of nothing but meat is boring.

You can if you're creative. Don't tell me you're one of those Anthony Bourdain retards.

ought.

Still, you have to feel for someone who doesn't get any pleasure out of food. I think it's called sympathy.

You're a vegetarian, talk about not getting pleasure out of food!

No, but a diet of nothing but vegetables is boring.

atomic

« Reply #3152 on: February 05, 2014, 01:27:19 pm »
Just as a diet of nothing but meat is boring.

You can if you're creative. Don't tell me you're one of those Anthony Bourdain retards.

ought.

Still, you have to feel for someone who doesn't get any pleasure out of food. I think it's called sympathy.

You're a vegetarian, talk about not getting pleasure out of food!

No, but a diet of nothing but vegetables is boring.

You might as well be smoking a couple pack of smokes a day if all you are is eating meat.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #3153 on: February 05, 2014, 01:30:43 pm »
i think what is really sad . . . is dmx.  please, dmx, just stay out of the news, or go make some music anybody cares about, or shut the fuck up and get a real job like everybody.  stupid, faux famous, motherfucker.

James Ford

« Reply #3154 on: February 05, 2014, 01:48:58 pm »
Good food is all about the passengers...spices, sauces, condiments, etc. The vehicle that drives them is less important.

stevewizzle

« Reply #3155 on: February 05, 2014, 01:51:53 pm »
a good cut of meat can stand on its own without any additions of spices or flavors.

James Ford

« Reply #3156 on: February 05, 2014, 01:59:54 pm »
If you don't mind the fact that a good animal is no longer standing. And it's all your fucking fault.

a good cut of meat can stand on its own without any additions of spices or flavors.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #3157 on: February 05, 2014, 02:00:37 pm »

no it cant.  you take the best steak and you give it a nice light coat of fresh ground sea salt and cracked peppercorns.  then you brown it in a iron skillet.  then you place hunks of no salt butter on top of it and put the whole thing in to the oven, pan and all at three fifty to finish cooking.  so there.

Hexenjagd

« Reply #3158 on: February 05, 2014, 02:01:06 pm »
walkonby, just a heads up, with Jaguar being MIA (seriously does anyone know what happened to her?  I am beyond worried) you are now in my top 5.  That is all.

Also if anyone knows Jags last name, please PM me... She wont answer texts, phone calls, emails, messages on here, or on Facebook and I fear for the worst... I even asked Denny Bowen's mom (who I met with Jag and know they are really good friends) on Facebook and she never answered me...

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #3159 on: February 05, 2014, 02:02:34 pm »
yeah . . . this whole jag thing, is indeed troubling.  i loved what she did on here.

Hexenjagd

« Reply #3160 on: February 05, 2014, 02:04:25 pm »
I just sent Denny a message and asked if his mom mentioned anything to him.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #3161 on: February 05, 2014, 02:05:54 pm »
so i just watched the star trek convention doc called trekkies.  now im watching these star wars docs about star wars conventions.  god, these conventions and people that attend them are so damn fascinating to me.  i want to go to them and study the people.  what are the best local dc conventions to go to?  i dont care about the topics . . . just the people who attend them, are my obsession.

Hexenjagd

« Reply #3162 on: February 05, 2014, 02:10:13 pm »
http://www.katsucon.com/
That is the next one.

stevewizzle

« Reply #3163 on: February 05, 2014, 02:14:05 pm »
If you don't mind the fact that a good animal is no longer standing. And it's all your fucking fault.

yeah i don't mind

atomic

« Reply #3164 on: February 05, 2014, 02:17:19 pm »

So you don't add salt to meat when you cook it?