Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176716 times)

hutch

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #3720 on: July 22, 2014, 11:56:18 pm »
doh..I see it looks like an 830 start time....

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3721 on: July 24, 2014, 03:43:19 pm »
LVMH

James Ford

« Reply #3722 on: July 24, 2014, 10:12:24 pm »
Could Cameron Diaz have picked a bigger loser for a boyfriend?

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #3723 on: July 25, 2014, 01:28:39 am »

Someone's jealllllouuuuusssss....
😐 🎶

James Ford

« Reply #3724 on: July 25, 2014, 07:49:36 am »
I'm jealous of a washed up celebrity? One who is currently getting all of A-Rods std's? WTF are you even talking about? Just seems like Cameron could do better than that Waldorf dirtbag. Whatever.

Someone's jealllllouuuuusssss....

« Reply #3725 on: July 25, 2014, 09:12:23 am »
I'm jealous of a washed up celebrity? One who is currently getting all of A-Rods std's? WTF are you even talking about? Just seems like Cameron could do better than that Waldorf dirtbag. Whatever.
Wait, so you're telling me Cameron is cheating on Benji with A-rod, and thereby getting his STDs? Call TMZ, Rhett's got a scoop!
LVMH

James Ford

« Reply #3726 on: July 25, 2014, 10:10:02 am »
No, I'm saying Cameron still carries A-Rod's STD's from when they dated. She's like his STD's baby mama. Now she's sharing them with that dog Benji.

Wait, so you're telling me Cameron is cheating on Benji with A-rod, and thereby getting his STDs? Call TMZ, Rhett's got a scoop!

Yada

« Reply #3727 on: July 25, 2014, 10:21:48 am »
If only thatguy was around to take this chum.

hutch

« Reply #3728 on: July 25, 2014, 11:28:56 am »
Cameron is washed up? Doesn't she make like $10 million per picture still?

How sexist James Front....just because she's over 40 or something.... I did not expect that from you... another person auditioning for the open "Asshole of the board" position.. ;D

I'm convinced half of these hollywood "relationships" are made up anyways so who cares who she's "dating"...

Yada

« Reply #3729 on: July 25, 2014, 11:37:51 am »

« Reply #3730 on: July 25, 2014, 11:38:06 am »
I did not expect that from you... another person auditioning for the open "Asshole of the board" position.. ;D
To be fair, it was his before Atomic's. It was like Rhett --> Mankie --> Rhett --> ThatGuy --> Rhett --> Atomic, with killsaly and RatBastard making occasional podium appearences.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #3731 on: July 25, 2014, 11:43:24 am »
I did not expect that from you... another person auditioning for the open "Asshole of the board" position.. ;D
To be fair, it was his before Atomic's. It was like Rhett --> Mankie --> Rhett --> ThatGuy --> Rhett --> Atomic, with killsaly and RatBastard making occasional podium appearences.

oh boy

« Reply #3732 on: July 25, 2014, 11:44:42 am »

oh boy
You're right, I completely forgot Brian Wallace. Eff, I have to go through the User Moderated Hall of Fame and see if I can sew this thing up with definite dates where the baton was passed. Its going to be a long Friday.
LVMH

James Ford

« Reply #3733 on: July 25, 2014, 12:09:12 pm »
Reading comprehension, my dear Hutch.

I believe the implication was that I should be jealous of the Good Charlotte guy, because he is dating Cameron Diaz. Hence, I asked why I should be jealous of a "washed up celebrity". That washed up celebrity being the Good Charlotte guy.

Can we basically agree that the Good Charlotte guys no longer have a career beyond getting ugly tattoos and picking out fake breasts for their wife?

How sexist James Front....just because she's over 40 or something.... I did not expect that from you... another person auditioning for the open "Asshole of the board" position.. ;D

I'm convinced half of these hollywood "relationships" are made up anyways so who cares who she's "dating"...

hutch

« Reply #3734 on: July 25, 2014, 12:36:56 pm »
Reading comprehension, my dear Hutch.

I believe the implication was that I should be jealous of the Good Charlotte guy, because he is dating Cameron Diaz. Hence, I asked why I should be jealous of a "washed up celebrity". That washed up celebrity being the Good Charlotte guy.

Can we basically agree that the Good Charlotte guys no longer have a career beyond getting ugly tattoos and picking out fake breasts for their wife?

yeah i gotta admit i gotta agree with that...