> GENERAL DISCUSSION

This week rollcall

<< < (2205/2210) > >>

Yada:
Illinoise

bearman🐻:
Belle and Sebastian
Social D/Bad Religion

Saw B&S on Friday in Philly...probably one of the most fun concerts I've ever seen. Typical stuff to expect, but it just had such a great party vibe and the band was amazing. Yes, I ended up on stage during "Boy with the Arab Strap", but I also got an 8-year-old girl (her first concert) and dad up on stage too, and to me the best part was watching her just totally not comprehend where she was and what she was doing there, but still dancing and having a great time. Also got to watch their soundcheck with a handful other folks there. At a certain point, Stuart sat down at the piano and started playing "Fox in the Snow" and it was one of those surreal, intimate, and mind-blowing experiences I'll never forget as long as I live. Absolutely stunning. 

grateful:

--- Quote from: bearman🐻 on April 29, 2024, 10:40:30 am ---Belle and Sebastian
Social D/Bad Religion

Saw B&S on Friday in Philly...probably one of the most fun concerts I've ever seen. Typical stuff to expect, but it just had such a great party vibe and the band was amazing. Yes, I ended up on stage during "Boy with the Arab Strap", but I also got an 8-year-old girl (her first concert) and dad up on stage too, and to me the best part was watching her just totally not comprehend where she was and what she was doing there, but still dancing and having a great time. Also got to watch their soundcheck with a handful other folks there. At a certain point, Stuart sat down at the piano and started playing "Fox in the Snow" and it was one of those surreal, intimate, and mind-blowing experiences I'll never forget as long as I live. Absolutely stunning. 

--- End quote ---

You should see a show at Sphere.

ye-ole-hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl:

--- Quote from: bearman🐻 on April 29, 2024, 10:40:30 am ---Belle and Sebastian
Social D/Bad Religion

--- End quote ---
jelly

No 1 Suki Waterhouse fan!!:
Game time decision
Black Crowes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version